Search results

1. K

Spam

Or perhaps some people prefer to read these threads every day without posting. Why just post for the sake of posting? Up to 10 now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. K

Spam

Surely it's time to change posting permissions to get rid of our converter mate. It's getting to the point where I'll stop coming here because all I see is spam. Just a thought. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. K

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Took the Christmas present (camber 2016) out for its first ride at the Youies. Should have pulled the plug 1hr early as the last hour involved multiple crashes.
  4. K

Cleaned the garage out so I have a nice spot for my Christmas present (Camber 650B). Happy days.
  5. K

Camber 650B 2016

I just went for the base model. Lucky the wife let me spend that much. I'd be kicked out of the house if I went for the comp.
  6. K

Camber 650B 2016

Good one. Pick it up Saturday. It's my first full suspension after a giant talon 4 so I'm looking forward to getting out to the trails this weekend. Cheers
  7. K

Camber 650B 2016

Hi guys, Just about to take delivery of my 2016 Camber 650B and wanted to know if anyone here has a camber. I'd be interested to get your thoughts on how this bike is for an all rounder xc / trail bike. Cheers
  8. K

Newbie from Melb

Been lurking for a while and thought I should say hi. I'm Kurt from Melb and have just got into mountain biking a few months back. Do most of my riding at the You Yangs. Currently riding a Giant talon 4 but have just put a deposit on a Camber 650b for my first full suspension bike. Anyhow...
  9. K

Put a deposit on a Specialized camber 650B 2016. Upgrading from a Giant Talon 4. First full suspension. Happy days.
  10. K

Put a deposit on a Specialized Camber 650B 2016. Upgrading from a Giant Talon 4. Will be my first full suspension bike. Happy days.