Search results

1. W

WTB: 12 speed SRAM shifter

Item: SRAM shifter - 12 speed Location: VIC Price range/Willing to Pay: < $50 Extra Info: Only need a cheap one for my pub bike. Needs to be clamp not MatchMaker X.
  2. W

VIC sx crankset & bb 175mm/32t

Amazing price! GLWS mate.
  3. W

QLD Sram Eagle SX Derailleur and Shifter

Turns out buying individual parts marketplace is painful. Going to have to bail on these, sorry. GLWS.
  4. W

Thanks mate. Just waiting to hear back on some other parts, then I'll grab this if that's o.k. Would need posting.
  5. W

Hey mate, Is this long cage?
  6. W

VIC WTB: Enduro ish $2k max

Nice. Sorry, should have said, he wants to test ride it, so it'll need to be local to Melbourne. Thanks anyway mate. EDIT, Did see that on Facebook. Pretty decent.
  7. W

Hey mate, Thanks for this. Sweet bike! I'm thinking the size would be a stretch, even with a shorter stem. I think he'd prefer to be able to push it around a bit. Thanks anyway mate, appreciate it.
  8. W

Item: Any dually with > 120mm travel Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $2k max Extra Info: Managed to convince a mate to get into riding and he's got a $2k max budget. He's 5'8" Happy to look at anything with enough travel to smash the black runs, any grouppo, either 27.5 or 29...
  9. W

VIC WTB: SRAM Eagle 32t x-sync 2 chainring

Item: SRAM Eagle, 12 speed, x-sync 2, Alloy, 32t chainring wanted Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Extra Info: long shot I know. Can swap for a 34t if any interest.
  10. W

WTB: Hope seatpost clamp bolt 34.9

Thanks mate. The bolt is teardrop, which makes it awkward as hell. Got one from Wiggle for $30 in the end. Thanks for your time though mate. Cheers.
  11. W

Amazing, cheers mate. I'm after bolt rather than QR. Does the red one have the teardrop bolt? And how much? Thanks.
  12. W

Item: Hope seatpost clamp bolt 34.9 Location: Northcote Price range/Willing to Pay: $20 Super long shot I know, but couldn’t find one online that’s much cheaper than getting a new collar. Morale to the tale, don’t buy cheap torque wrenches. Cheers.
  13. W

Bright - Hero trail

Anyone got any cheap accommodation tips for round here? There's 8 of us. Cheers.
  14. W

KS Lev Restore

So this KS dropper got 'lost in the post' apparently. I'm still looking for a budget post and am wondering if a giant for $80 that needs a service would be worth it? Apparently the issue is sag as it still goes up and down, but doesn't stay in the right spot. Any idea how much services...
  15. W

Wheel building - question from first timer regarding ERD

Find someone with a spoke cutter! Agree with above, 4mm noooo, 1mm go. I think they say 2mm is definite max?
  16. W

Go Fund Me Buxton Accident

Really sorry to read about this dude. I hope your wife is ok. Terrible news. Of course please use the thread. I'm open to the title being updated to cater for wider needs. All the best man.
  17. W

Go Fund Me Buxton Accident

Admin please delete if this is inappropriate: A nasty accident at Buxton has left a young bloke paralysed. This hits very close to home and is a sad accident. They've set up a Go Fund Me account if this might be of interest to anyone. https://www.gofundme.com/joshyoung Thanks for your time...
  18. W

Best place to buy Shimano XT groupsets atm

The other option is the 2x10 XT / SLX groupo $455 https://www.merlincycles.com/shimano-xt-slx-2-x-10-disc-brake-groupset-58862.html With the 165mm cranks from CRC $173 http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/shimano-xt-m785-10-speed-double-chainset-black/rp-prod67200 Would I'd get about $150...
  19. W

Yeah that was much next bit of research. Mostly because I want 165mm cranks because of epic pedal strike on the Ragley. And possibly I'll be doing more than MTB'ing on it so those extra G.I do count.
  20. W

Looking at putting together my own groupset from CRC and Merlin Looking like I can get an XT set up for $600 Not too shabby?