Search results

1. W

WTB: 12 speed SRAM shifter

Item: SRAM shifter - 12 speed Location: VIC Price range/Willing to Pay: < $50 Extra Info: Only need a cheap one for my pub bike. Needs to be clamp not MatchMaker X.
  2. W

VIC WTB: Enduro ish $2k max

Item: Any dually with > 120mm travel Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $2k max Extra Info: Managed to convince a mate to get into riding and he's got a $2k max budget. He's 5'8" Happy to look at anything with enough travel to smash the black runs, any grouppo, either 27.5 or 29...
  3. W

VIC WTB: SRAM Eagle 32t x-sync 2 chainring

Item: SRAM Eagle, 12 speed, x-sync 2, Alloy, 32t chainring wanted Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Extra Info: long shot I know. Can swap for a 34t if any interest.
  4. W

WTB: Hope seatpost clamp bolt 34.9

Item: Hope seatpost clamp bolt 34.9 Location: Northcote Price range/Willing to Pay: $20 Super long shot I know, but couldn’t find one online that’s much cheaper than getting a new collar. Morale to the tale, don’t buy cheap torque wrenches. Cheers.
  5. W

Go Fund Me Buxton Accident

Admin please delete if this is inappropriate: A nasty accident at Buxton has left a young bloke paralysed. This hits very close to home and is a sad accident. They've set up a Go Fund Me account if this might be of interest to anyone. https://www.gofundme.com/joshyoung Thanks for your time...
  6. W

VIC WTB: sealant syringe and valve core removal

Epic burp on my tyre this weekend. To save me spending more money to get free postage online, does anyone have a spare sealant syringe and or valve core tool they want to sell? Cheers.
  7. W

WTB: SPD Pedals

Item full name and model etc. Any SPD pedals Location: Inner North Melbourne Item condition description: any Price: the cheaper the better After having my dualie stolen, my hard tail needs to step up a gear and flat's aren't going to cut it. Any SPD's out there? Cheers.
  8. W

Short Reach Bikes

Hi all, After having my bike stolen, I'm researching bikes whilst I save up for another dually. Just read about Roubion builds and how they don't think that women's bikes need to be made shorter etc. I am pretty anti the 'shrink it and pink' it movement for women's bike stuff, but I...
  9. W

STOLEN VIC Giant Trance X3 2012

Bike: Giant Trance X3 2012 Colour: Black Date it was stolen: 22nd Oct Where it was stolen: VIC Inner North Specs: Stock F&F, Hussafelt stem / bars, SRAM GX 1x11 grouppo, rear Hope hub to DTswiss, ladies selle italia diva saddle Other Discriptions: Size small. Stolen from inside my...
  10. W

KS Lev Restore

Hey guys, My next adventure in learning MTB stuff is to get this dropper post working. It's a Ks Lev Externally routed dropper and it needs a cable, remote and "the catch for the cable" according to the dude selling. I can probably work out the cable and remote, but I know nada about...
  11. W

Ust

I gather that TR and TE aren't a great idea on UST rims. There doesn't seem to be many UST tyres out there though. I'd like to go thin on this bike and 27.5x2.10 tyres don't seem to exist. Anyone seen any? Cheers.
  12. W

VIC WTB: 50mm Stem. 160mm centre lock rotors.

Item: 40/50mm stem Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 Extra Info: 31.8 Would prefer 40mm Item: centre lock rotors Price range/Willing to Pay: $40 for two Extra Info: 160mm Just a few things needed to finish the build. I'm after a 50mm cheapy stem (31.8) And on the off...
  13. W

VIC WTB: 27.5 Wheelset

WTB: 27.5 budget wheelset Very excited to be putting together a Blue Pig. I'm on a student budget so less than $300 15mm front, 12mm / 142 rear Also on the look out for 44mm - tapered headset which seem to be hens teeth like. Thanks guys.
  14. W

VIC WTB: Small MTB

Hi guys, I have a mate after a mtb who would be a size small. Looking at either a hardtail or dually for probably under $1k. Give me a shout if you have anything going. Cheers.