Search results

1. ianganderton

Sydney ... Christmas Drinks

This is a ride that includes some of my favourite tracks https://strava.app.link/jgGzK0vjj1 In chrome you can download a gpx file Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ianganderton

Have a look on strava for 6 foot, Manakin Enduro and Real Dream Chute Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ianganderton

The Shire is a great option for ride then beer + has train access [emoji41] Pub options include Mikes Grill (bike friendly patio), Sunday Road Brewery and or Shark Island Loftus for the XC or tech trails, Woronora for the steeper stuff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ianganderton

2018 World Cup discussion

Track looks sweet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ianganderton

Jared Graves diagnosed with cancer [emoji20]

Just seen this https://www.instagram.com/p/BnS48_nng-H/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qbtfie3yy7pg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ianganderton

That’s the event but not the coverage There is none of the schedule details Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ianganderton

I have a couple of options. I can either view it via Apple TV if it’s redbull or YouTube (or other on demand apps available like SBS), I can view it through airplay via my phone and Apple TV it I can plug my laptop into the tv via hdmi Agree that this needs sorting out though. Rob commented...
  8. ianganderton

There are live coverage links on the programme https://lenzerheide2018.ch/en/race-programme The Swiss are quite likely to provide English commentary Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ianganderton

Has anyone found anyone covering the Worlds? I’ve been looking and cant find anything [emoji30] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ianganderton

Does anyone know the details of any coverage of the worlds available here? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ianganderton

It’s quite funny. In the episode of Cathovision where he talks to some riders in the pits they all seem pretty happy with the track. Lot of bottom lips sticking out after wet race runs where they got their arses handed to them on a plate. Our Queenstown shuttle driver commented on how loose...
  12. ianganderton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ianganderton

2018 Enduro World Series

Ha ha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ianganderton

2018 Enduro World Series

Interesting that Rik was not in Whistler but instead in MSA on RedBull TV DHWC duties and that it his relatively low key part in those proceedings took precedence over his leading role in the EWS coverage. He does a damn good job of both imo and his absence in Whistler highlighted this...
  15. ianganderton

2018 Enduro World Series

I see Josh Carlson appearing in the live feed a couple of times now. Anyone know why he isn’t riding? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. ianganderton

2018 Enduro World Series

Looks like Jesse is out [emoji15] Fracture in his hand Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. ianganderton

2018 Enduro World Series

Well he’s definitely in Mont Saint Anne now [emoji41] Doing a track walk is a sure sign he’s competing there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. ianganderton

I was expecting Blenky to be in Whistler and Ed to be in Mont Saint Anne! Got that completely wrong [emoji849] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. ianganderton

2018 Enduro World Series

Couple of surprises in who is racing and who is not First up I expected Sam Blenkinsop to be at Crankworx for the EWS because he is current top of the leaderboard for King of Crankworx. However he is at Mont Saint Anne and appears on Wyn’s trackwalk video Next is also from the video and that’s...
  20. ianganderton

NSW SOLD - Raceface Next SL Carbon Cranks 175mm inc 34T, 32T, BB, 2xendcaps & BB Tool

Hi Creaky Apologies for not getting back to you. I found out last week that these are actually 170mm crank arms so I think I’m going to put them on my wife’s bike. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk