1. whywalkwhenucanroll

ACT Sold

Oh dude that sux!! Dirty bastards!!
  2. whywalkwhenucanroll

ACT Sold

Dude, I'll take it!
  3. whywalkwhenucanroll

Suggestion: Trail Database

Fair enough. Was worth considering though.
  4. whywalkwhenucanroll

Sweet, That's the general idea. I was thinking if we got people to post up trails local to them (decent ones that everyone can ride like Old Bat, Lithgow Gun Club or Orrimbah as opposed to backyard hacks) then we'd have a directory sort of thing that would be great for newby's to the sport or...
  5. whywalkwhenucanroll

STOLEN GT DHi -- REWARD

Fair enough, Thanks anyway everyone who kept an eye out.
  6. whywalkwhenucanroll

That's the one thing that pisses me off about this place: smartarses who try to jump all over others when they make a mistake or say something a bit too quickly or something that the general populace feels is a dumb idea. Yes it was a bloody spelling mistake. OMG call the farkin police this guy...
  7. whywalkwhenucanroll

Hey all, I was just thinking that we should create an official trail database type thing. Something where you can find directions to all the good trails about the place, info on what sort of things you should expect there, weather there is shuttle access, photos, etc. There's a similar...
  8. whywalkwhenucanroll

Pinned 1 - Its why we ride Trailer 1

Dude, not too bad for an hours work. The riding is average atm because it was done in the back yard. Soon we'll be off to some sweet locations to get some top shots. Technically I think the shots are quite good, well framed and lit etc. But I'm no pro... The quality is way better on the...
  9. whywalkwhenucanroll

STOLEN GT DHi -- REWARD

Hey everyone, sorry its taken me ages to update, limited interweb access at the moment... Well as you all know I got my baby back. Its still hard to believe. I don't actually even know the full story but I got a call on Friday before the long weekend form the coppers at lithgow to tell me...
  10. whywalkwhenucanroll

STOLEN GT DHi -- REWARD

Hey guys, thanks heaps for all the views, comments and wishes. Thanks to the fellas from Insane for keeping their eyes peeled too and thanks Michael for the pics. Like Evan said evObda2, it was your old frame. I'd just had it running sweet and was rippin up at the gun club track. The thing was...
  11. whywalkwhenucanroll

STOLEN GT DHi -- REWARD

Stolen today (26/9/09) from the bottom of the Lithgow DH track (Hassens Walls/gun club). Blue frame with a fox sticker wound round the top tube and two sun ringle stickers on the top of the down tube black swingarm and old school i-Drive. Marzocchi 66's (the stickers in the photo's have been...
  12. whywalkwhenucanroll

KOWA 200Si review - PART 2 Now Up

Those 160ss' look the shizzle! Time to start saving. Got to hook a leg over Evan's Turner in a car park yesterday (unfortunately not a track). Two things I noticed: first was "bloody hell these are a crap load lighter then the Travis he had on there!" the whole bike felt so much more free to...
  13. whywalkwhenucanroll

KOWA 200Si review - PART 2 Now Up

Nice review Evan. No kidding that it was all good and not much wrong... I can't believe you found a fork to rave about more then your 40's! We gota hit up another ride soon, caint wait for a turn on these babies. So... is there a single crown fork in the pipeline (or in existance)? Could be...
  14. whywalkwhenucanroll

SOLD: Manitou Sherman Firefly SPV 90/130mm

Hey man, I'm interested in these forks. Excuse my ignorance but how do you adjust the travel on these? Thanks mate.
  15. whywalkwhenucanroll

SOLD. Delete please.

Hey, What year are they? I assume they are the 1.5mm steerer (can't remember if Shermans came in anything but 1.5) how long is it? Cheers.
  16. whywalkwhenucanroll

sold sold

Hey, I'm also interested. Can you get some good pics please? Cheers.
  17. whywalkwhenucanroll

Sold! please delete - late 2005 Pike SL's - New Parts + Service + Price drop!

Hi, nice forks. Does the scratch on the stanchions cause any oil leakage at all? (I know you said doesn't effect performance). Thanks mate.
  18. whywalkwhenucanroll

Finished the Gearbox Project

That's a sweet piece of work there mate. Can't wait to see the next model. Perhaps you could look into some high strength plastics for some of the plates to help reduce weight. I like the idea, not too complex, just rearranged the current system, added a clutch and created a nice neat package...
  19. whywalkwhenucanroll

Athiests: What will you say if we've got it wrong?

Well, things do push on when you've been away for a bit... I'm not going to argue much anymore but a couple of things I'd like to say: 1- This has been (for me) a good thread. I've learned a lot about my religion, and athiest's perspectives and arguments, as well as some general stuff...
  20. whywalkwhenucanroll

Athiests: What will you say if we've got it wrong?

I did mean should God keep doing miracles periodically so that everyone will see and believe? So Techno, you would believe, and tell the next guy, that’s good. So no doubt you’d try to use every means available to provide as much proof as you could so that 2000 years down the track people could...