Search results

1. Tubeless

Dislike Button

Well, this morning I took a mandarin and put it down my shirt. I timed how long it would take to drop out the bottom. Well, it happened so quickly that it dropped out before I could even press the stopwatch! That’s QUICK!!
  2. Tubeless

What are you listening to NOW?

White cockies shredding up a banksia.
  3. Tubeless

What does your day look like?

Nice colours.
  4. Tubeless

They were a chimney & fire place that I’ve knocked down. Plans for them are to now travel 4hrs to a mates place - unsure of his plans.
  5. Tubeless

Another brick on the pallet
  6. Tubeless

The stupid questions thread.

My suggestion, find a rural vet, find some local names that have property/farms in the area and then try your luck booking pup in on their account.
  7. Tubeless

NEVER WILL I STOP!
  8. Tubeless

How do you know pup needs a couple of fangs pulled?
  9. Tubeless

He’s not your buddy, friend
  10. Tubeless

I’m not your bro, pal
  11. Tubeless

Quoted for Moorey...
  12. Tubeless

Could be handy with a grinder and welder.
  13. Tubeless

Questions about these 2 indoor trainers - asking for a friend... Actually going to buy one for my papa who doesn’t find time to get out and ride anymore. What I want, is a trainer that he can throw his road bike on, and is compatible with Zwift and has the sensors (ANT+ ?) that can send data...
  14. Tubeless

Little Things You Love

There is already a Chinese in my closest town, not sure there would even be enough people to fill 2 resaurants, let alone 2 Chinese ones.
  15. Tubeless

Little Things You Love

Reasons for live trapping is I don’t want to trap all the small natives running around ...if there’s any left
  16. Tubeless

Little Things You Love

Massive outbreak of feral cats here in what was seemingly a cat free area for quite a number of years. We have noticed a huge decline in native birds here now, who knows what the populations of spotted quolls and bandicoots are like now as well. Anyone know the best way to live trap cats?
  17. Tubeless

It’s looking like another cold and wet one - oh, hello winter I didn’t see you there.
  18. Tubeless

It’s lookong almost over soooooon
  19. Tubeless

All wonderfully encouraging!