Search results

1. andrew9

Sold Scott Voltage FR720

Item: 2016 Scott Voltage FR720 Large Location: Adelaide, don't really want to ship because you won't be able to check condition Item Condition: Excellent working order, fork regularly serviced, shock was serviced in 2018, so probably due but still going strong. fair few scratches from...
  2. andrew9

Sold 190x45 Deluxe

Item: Rock Shox Deluxe R, 190/45, hardware: shaft 40,0x8 mm/body25,0x8 mm, custom tune [1T ML F320] Location: Adelaide, or post Item Condition: Used but all good Reason for selling: Bike Cracked Price and price conditions: $100 pick up or $130 posted Extra Info: Was fitted to my Focus Vice Was...
  3. andrew9

Sold 27.5 Pike RCT3 Boosty Fork

Item: Pike RCT3 130mm 15x110 boost axle Location: Adelaide Item Condition: used. no marks to stanchions, a few scuffs on lowers, the "Pike" stickers got tatty and were removed, I was going to get custom Pike replica stickers off ebay, but didn't get around to it Reason for selling: bike...
  4. andrew9

Sold 27.5 Pike RCT3 Boosty Fork

Item: Pike RCT3 130mm 15x110 boost axle Location: Adelaide Item Condition: used. no marks to stanchions, and very minimal marks anywhere. the "Pike" stickers got tatty and were removed, I was going to get custom Pike replica stickers off ebay, but didn't get around to it Reason for selling...
  5. andrew9

Sold 2017 Focus Vice

Item: Large 2017 Focus Vice Location: Adelaide (Camden Park) no postage, sorry Item Condition: Hammered Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info: Bought new in November 2017 Wheels and cassette only ridden two months before upgrading, fork only ridden for seven...
  6. andrew9

Sold 2017 Ragley Marley. sold

Item: 2017 Ragley Marley, with bits, like a rolling chassis Fork was made from a brand new Domain straight steerer CSU, used Boxxer lowers and half of a "RC" damper. The C part was used on another bike, so this bike was left with only the R's end. It now has rebound only. Running a medium...
  7. andrew9

Focus Vice 2017: My Fun Trailbike

Frame - Focus Vice 2017 Rear shock - Deluxe R, 3 tokens Front shock/fork - Sektor RL Hektik Mudguard - Napisan Bottle Handlebars - Funn Full-On 780mm Stem - Spank Spike 35mm Grips - Lizard Skins NorthShore Saddle - Tioga D Spyder Seatpost - TranzX 150mm dropper Brakes - SLX with icetech rotors...
  8. andrew9

Found

found, i didn't look properly Item: Reasonable 256/258mm spokes for a budget wheel, 18 of each length. I'd prefer black, but silver will do. Location: Adelaide or post Price range/Willing to Pay: $1 each or so? Extra Info: Any leads on shops with stock also welcomed
  9. andrew9

Ragley Marley budget 26er

Frame - 2017 Ragley Marley 17" Fork - Boxxer lowers with Domain uppers, Cut spring shaft and spring. Had to make spacers for under bumpstops. Ended up with with 530 A/C length at 130mm travel. Handlebars - FUNN (on order) Stem - Kalloy Uno 60mm (not fitted) Headset - Brand-X Seatpost - KS...
  10. andrew9

Found

need to reevaluate plans
  11. andrew9

New Bike Advice: Scott Voltage Fr 720

I'm looking to replace my small 2005 Kona Stinky, with a large Scott Voltage FR 720. The bike will be used for downhill racing and shuttle days as well as a bit of burly trail riding, which is what I do on the Kona The Kona is a solid 150mm travel frame, with Fox 40s, that I usually run...
  12. andrew9

SA sold SOLD soldy soldie mcsoldface

Item: Norco Valence 60cm Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Excellent working order, hubs repacked four rides ago, very nice bearings. Rear tyre is about 70% worn, maybe replace in 1000km. Some tiny, tiny scratches inside chainstay, as this bike was transported with wheel off and the chain...
  13. andrew9

Fox CTD rear shock set up on 140mm bike

Hi all! My bike is a Univega RAM with 140mm rear travel, 160mm fork. Most of my riding is on moderate Downhill trails that have lots of little doubles, rock gardens and berms. I’m 80kg with gear. I’m fairly new to suspension, only got my first non-rigid mountain bike three months ago. I...
  14. andrew9

New here, from SA

Hi, been lurking a bit the last few weeks, I'm just starting to get into MTB again after over ten years off. I'm still mainly a mad keen Roadie and Commuter. I MTB around Adelaide, Shepherds Hill, Lynton and Eagle mostly I've been doing DH style riding, but I do try to pedal up most of...