Search results

1. mtb1611

What does your day look like?

I actually saw them when they toured that album in 1989 at The Enmore, they were bloody good!
  2. mtb1611

No china used in 500 miles!
  3. mtb1611

Previously alluded to gig went ahead last night, bloody great fun with an appropriately constructed set list of singalongs, strategically sequenced to capitalise on the increasing inebriation of the gathered throng. The view from Headlands Hotel at Austinmer wasn't too shabby either, until the...
  4. mtb1611

Happy Crustacean Day.
  5. mtb1611

This morning's commute, Tucka Tucka Rd, en route to Toomelah Mission.....better than the M5.
  6. mtb1611

Can actually see a few of them on the inside of the right hand stanchion.
  7. mtb1611

Nah this was pretty good too...
  8. mtb1611

Landed in Moree yesterday evening, up here to do some work at Boggabilla and Toomelah. Cracking sunset on arrival.
  9. mtb1611

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Went for a spin on the roadie then got subterranean.
  10. mtb1611

That's just Sydney people in general......!
  11. mtb1611

Sunday: watched some footy, ate some cow, took in some tunes....[emoji108] Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
  12. mtb1611

Hit the hood's bike paths today after work. Never done it before. Was bloody good fun. Will do it again!
  13. mtb1611

To fund 2025's Viking Donki Quest?
  14. mtb1611

Last minute decision to hit the beach (Bulli) after work with my partner, then popped into Big Birdz at Woonona, old school to the max including hand written menu; with the offer of both small and medium sizes for burgers, never seen that before!
  15. mtb1611

What are you listening to NOW?

Pretty much! Factor in Run to Paradise and you're on the money! No Chisel Barnes though (which admittedly was more good luck than good management).... :D
  16. mtb1611

What are you listening to NOW?

Been roped into playing in a band for an upcoming conference. The setlist has occupied a lot of listening time and consequently my ears hate me for what I am doing to them. Think Sweet Caroline, Shania Twain and co......should be a good laugh though!
  17. mtb1611

Live Music Thread

Great show! Last saw Poppies a couple of years ago, having seen every tour 90-95. However hadn't seen Jesus Jones since 1991, and they were amazing. Caligula put on a great set too.
  18. mtb1611

Live Music Thread

Pop Will Eat Itself and Jesus Jones, Manning Bar (Sydney Uni), Fri 1 March. Bloody marvelous. Wise up suckers!
  19. mtb1611

First ride (yesterday) after recent stack resulted in bruised rib cartilage and a bung shoulder. Admittedly it was a roadie but felt great to be back on the bike.
  20. mtb1611

Behold the Perlenzauber, which I believe is German for 'Looks like WW2 U-Boat diesel engine sump oil and won't even fit in your glass'. Cheers nonetheless, Kriegsmarine schweinhunde.