Search results

1. deadlegs

Little Things You Hate

LTYH: All this rain ☔️
  2. deadlegs

Little Things You Hate

LTUH: Undoing stubborn SPD shimano pedals (allen key from the spindel) kind. not budging them boom!!! they undo and you smash your knuckles on the chain ring.
  3. deadlegs

NSW FOUND DT Swiss RWS Thru Bolt Quick Release with Alloy Lever 100 mm

if you're still chasing one of these i've got this version in the rear.
  4. deadlegs

New Phone: Currently on iPhone.....

I have this camera and its great!!
  5. deadlegs

Little Things You Hate

you didnt weigh correctly ? they're scales are dodgy as!!!
  6. deadlegs

Little Things You Hate

LTIH: Stepping into a pedestrian crossing and oncoming drivers clearing see you and just wave at you as they drive on through....
  7. deadlegs

Little Things You Love

yeah they're pinchy even more so when your run off gets blocked haha, especially at the time on my ss surly running 46/18 gearing.
  8. deadlegs

Little Things You Love

currently running a 32 / 10-40 praxis on the anthem that should do haha
  9. deadlegs

The Fixie Thread

i was running tektro long reach brakes with clement X'plor 40c MSO tyres cleared fine... i'll dig up a pic https://www.flickr.com/photos/cameronhayesphotos/shares/e9u13K
  10. deadlegs

Little Things You Love

Pretty sure I busted it on the single speed In the Royal National Park :(
  11. deadlegs

The Fixie Thread

surly steamroller, ive had up to 40mm tyres on mine. for ex: (not my bike)
  12. deadlegs

NSW Sold, found

Would some SLX M675 be of interest? they're 175mm 104bcd (No bottom bracket or chainrings)
  13. deadlegs

Little Things You Love

LTIL: 3 months post hernia surgery and i got to have a ride on the weekend, although it was just in the park was great to get back on the bike and pedal.
  14. deadlegs

Little Things You Hate

bring on the front triple and a 50 tooth rear haha
  15. deadlegs

Little Things You Hate

LTIH: not being able to ride for a long time after getting a hernia repair done. man it hurts like hell. no more single speeds for me. Bring on the biggest cassette i can get!!
  16. deadlegs

Kids flats

haha yeah they are pink. had them on a ex's bmx when i lived in melbs and yeah they never got used.
  17. deadlegs

Kids flats

if you're interested i've got some of these hardly used. pay for postage and they're yours.
  18. deadlegs

Little Things You Love

Theres lots of single trails and rock gardens that can be linked up amongst the fire trails. some of the single trail has parts which are not ridable on a mtb so if you know where to get back onto the fire trail in those parts it a bonus.
  19. deadlegs

Little Things You Love

LTIL: Its been a while but heading up the coast for a ride on saturday, watagans plus awaba. city living has its perks but so does living close to the bush..
  20. deadlegs

Little Things You Hate

Envious!!! CBR is good for that.