Search results

1. 2freeq

Found some neglected jumps

Went for a ride down behind a local creek and found these old jumps. They have not seen any love for a long time but if i spend some time down there with a shovel they could be useable. we have had a few days rain so it was pretty sloppy. there is no hills etc so it will be all pedaling and...
  2. 2freeq

Merida Big.Nine 40

Just brought my first mountain bike. As im on a tight budget i couldnt bring myself to spend thousands of dollars on one to start me off so i was looking for a bike around the $600 - $700 mark. I looked at the Giant, Scott, Merida, Cannondale and Avanti. I basically wanted a 29er, hydraulic...
  3. 2freeq

Trails around Wollongong NSW

Does anyone know of any trails around the Wollongong nsw area that offer nice views or old structures to look at and explore? My wife and I are just starting out so a easy track would be nice. Cheers
  4. 2freeq

Old newbie from "The Gong"

Howdy, Just looking into buying a bike and exploring a few areas in my local area. Nothing crazy just local fire trails. My missus is keen to cruise along a few tracks also after we explored a local national park by foot and i feed her the whole "We could explore soooo much more on a bike"...