Search results

1. C

STOLEN Stolen Giant XTC 29er Hamilton NSW

**FOUND** [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji106][emoji106] Stolen from my back courtyard last night. Please keep an eye out for it. Event no. E61266176 2012 Giant XTC Composite 29er (Size Small) Serial #GB2C994 Fox F29 FIT RLC with QR15 through axle, 100mm travel SRAM X.9 crankset...
  2. C

Giant XTC 29er

Picked up this 2012 Giant XTC 29er today. I'm new to mountain biking and have been keeping an eye on eBay and gumtree for something to start out on. I think I got a pretty good deal as the bike looks like it has been barely ridden. The only marks I can find on it are 2 tiny scratches on one...
  3. C

SRAM xx derailleur 2010 vs 2015

What are the differences between a 2010 sram xx rear derailleur and say a 2015 model?
  4. C

TWE carbon 29er frame?

Hi guys, I'm looking to build my first half decent bike and came across the TWE carbon frames. I have done a lot of searching but most of the TWE info I come across is about wheels. I know the distributor is local (Sydney) and he has a pretty good rep for his wheels but nothing about the...
  5. C

How do I change my name?

Hi guys, I'm new to the sport and have been lurking on here for a little while and thought I better sign up as I have many many questions to bug you all with. Might as well kick it off with a dumb noob question. How do I change my profile name? I signed up using the facebook connect...