Search results

1. S

'14 Banshee Spitfire

Frame - Banshee Spitfire 2014. Medium. Black anodized. Rear shock - Fox CTD Fork - Fox 36 talas 160 Bars - Spank Oozy Stem - Easton Haven Headset - Hope Grips - Odi Ruffian Saddle - Selle SMP Avant Seatpost - KS Dropzone Brakes - Formula RX. 180mm. Cranks - XT M785 Wolftooth 32t chainring Chain...
  2. S

Sold

Item: Hope headset bottom cup. F - bottom - 1.5 traditional - 49.57. Black. Location: Albury NSW. Will post. Item Condition: Brand new , unused in original packaging Reason for selling: Bought the wrong size Price and price conditions: $40 posted anywhere in Australia Extra Info...
  3. S

Found

Item: ISCG 05 Chainguide with taco to suit 38T ring. (40T will be OK) Damage or wear to top and bottom guides / rollers is fine. I will be cutting those bits off. All I need is the back plate and taco Location: Aus Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 ish ? Happy to pay postage. Extra Info...
  4. S

Bright national DH 2013

A handful of photos from Sunday afternoon. http://www.flickr.com/photos/32116951@N03/sets/72157633016300530/ 21 by spinnerpics1, on Flickr
  5. S

VDHS rd 3 beauty

Pics from sunday morning practice are HERE I have a few more from quali to come , will update post when they are done. DSC_0013 by spinnerpics1, on Flickr
  6. S

AWMTB Twilight 3 hour race

Last Saturday , Albury / Wodonga MTB club hosted the Fleming Muntz Twilight 3 Hour XC race at Nail Can Hill. Photos from the race are HERE Results are HERE DSC_0136 by spinnerpics1, on Flickr
  7. S

Six Hours In The Saddle 2011

Pics from Six Hours In The Saddle , 2011 at Beechworth MTB park HERE DSC_0083 by spinnerpics1, on Flickr
  8. S

VDHS Round 6 2011 Shepparton

Pics are from Sunday only , sorry if I missed you. Check them out HERE. DSC_0198 by spinnerpics1, on Flickr
  9. S

Victorian DH Champs 2011. Mt Beauty

Pics are from Saturday practice only. Click here Feet up two wheel drifting. Rad. DSC_0253 by spinnerpics1, on Flickr
  10. S

VDHS round 4 Baw Baw 2011

The usual from me. Got down to the track for most of finals , didn't put the real bad pics up , those that made the cut are HERE. The early shots are from pro practice on Saturday. Top weekend , great track ! Thanks to Gippsland MTB Club , all the volunteers and everyone for coming along ...
  11. S

VDHS round 3 Mt Buller 2011

Click here for more pics DSC_0145 by spinnerpics1, on Flickr
  12. S

VDHS 10/11. Rd 2 Barjarg

It was great to be back at Barjarg for a VDHS round this weekend. The weather , despite the forecasts of an impending disaster , worked out close to perfect and the track was mint for race runs. Looseness prevailed at Coffin rock with a fantastic crowd up there and some insane riding going on...
  13. S

VDHS 10/11. Rd 1 Eildon.

A bit of a mixed bag , pics are from qualifying and finals. Click HERE I got only elite women qualies then some U15s , expert most of U17s , U19s , Elite men and women finals. Sorry if I missed you. DSC_0192 by spinnerpics1, on Flickr
  14. S

Another Aussie world champ

http://www.dhbrasil.com.br/v3/arquivo/transferencia/RESULTS%20DOWNHILL.html Dean Davies takes out the 40 - 44 class at the world masters champs in Brasil ! Anybody know this guy or where he's from ?
  15. S

Lopes ....A line......holy sh......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTqh0ju5Z2o
  16. S

VES Rd5 2010 Albury 6 Hour

I'll go with that too. :) Here's my pics from todays race. VES Rd5 2010 Albury 6 Hour SET 1 VES Rd5 2010 Albury 6 Hour SET 2
  17. S

VDHS presentations day 2010. Long Gully

Here's a random selection of pics from Long Gully presentations day. http://www.flickr.com/photos/32116951@N03/sets/72157623946207109/ I will go through the podium photos and add them to the set later in the week. Thanks to everyone involved in another awesome Victorian DH series event.
  18. S

Bright 6 hour enduro 2010

Photos from the 2010 Bright 6 hour enduro are HERE Sorry if you didn't get a pic. It was pretty fresh in the trees near the highest point of the course , condensation formed from the breath of riders as they slogged up the tough climb.
  19. S

2010 Vic State DH champs. Baw Baw.

Final runs for a few of the girls , some U17s and most of the U19s and Elite Men are HERE. Sorry I got down there a bit late for photos of everyone but Hux has you covered there. Anyway , great atmosphere , great weekend. Thanks to all of you for making the Vic DH Series the best in...