Search results

1. J

Canyon MTB - Real Life Experience

Canyon vs Yeti vs ? Hey Mofo and crew, thanks for all the info about the Canyon experience. I'm in need of a new bike and looking at the Spectral CF 9.0 EX $6200+ $199 shipping + $100 to swap out the renthal bars for carbon. so about $6500 all in. I'm nervous about buying a bike direct...
  2. J

strive or spectral

Sizing Awesome, I'll see if they have a demo/test or something as I am in Melbourne. Yep, I border on M and L, and it's always a tough choice, so bike dependant. I'm leaning towards the Large though even though i'm 179 and Large technically starts from 181... it's so close.
  3. J

strive or spectral

Mate thanks so much for your advice, I think you are right I'd be a Large at 179cm - even though they recommend an M for my dimensions when you enter it into their site. I've been exactly the same, really my decision came down to a few bikes: SPECTRAL 9.0 EX - amazing build kit, unique...
  4. J

strive or spectral

Strive or Spectral & Sizing?? I'm also ready to pull the pin on a new bike and looking at the Spectral, Strive, & Pivot Switchblade. Just coming off an Intense Tracer Carbon 160/160 travel bike, I loved descending on it, but climbing even with it's 145mm adjustable rear pin it still felt...
  5. J

Need help deciding on a new bike: Sight 7.2, Trance Adv 0, Rocky Altitude help!

Hi guys, I'm really stuck looking for a new bike. I'm currently on a 2015 Lapierre Zesty 527 AM, and I'm looking for a new rig. I've taken a bunch for a spin and just keep getting more confused. Tried a stumpy 650b and GT and not stoked on either. My style is aggressive trail. I would...