Search results

1. mark22

QLD 11 Speed cassettes x3 XT, Maxxis tyres, Uberbike pads, chainrings all brand new

Item: 1x 11x42 $90 unopened purchased from Pushys (others in pic sold) UberBike Brake Pads suit Sram Guides 5x Race Matrix 1x Kevlar $85 all unopened Chain rings Raceface Cinch N/W 10-12s 1x Black 32T 1x Red 30T $60 ea Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5WT Maxgrip $60 Reckon 27.5 x 2.4WT...
  2. mark22

QLD Stans Flow 29" wheel set boost 29mm int

Item: Stan's Flow 29" wheel set boost 29mm int width centerlock type rotors the (with nut ring) Microspline Shimano hubs very little use 12 months old Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used but excellent no scratches, dings and wheels are true. One of the freehub bearings was ordinary so it has...
  3. mark22

Draft for Off road Cyling Brisbane Survey

Brisbane CC has released a draft for future bike paths and MTBing North, South, East, and West within the BCC area. Draft Document HERE Survey HERE
  4. mark22

You know it's getting close to Xmas when...

Link Some idiot put a Joey in a Au post box. And Costco are selling Premium Reindeer skins for $379.99, they have really dense fur, could hardly get my fingers to touch the skin, hhmmm... ya learn something everyday. For those of you with little uns, might pay not to talk Rudolph and co. up...
  5. mark22

The Dangers of riding on the road

News article of the death of a cyclist in the ACT. Link I've met a few older road cyclist's around the Sunshine Coast who have taken MTB to get off the road due to too many near misses, scares me riding on the road.
  6. mark22

Penguin MTB trails on ABC

The ABC program "Back Roads" features a snippet on the new trails and builder. It has some BIG features. You should be able to catch it on iveiw.
  7. mark22

Bear vs MTBer

And the winner is......
  8. mark22

Sold Five Ten Impact Shoes VXI New

Item: Five Ten VXI Impact New Size UK11 Location: Elimbah Qld Item Condition:Brand New Unworn Reason for selling:Surplus to requirements Price and price conditions: $128 $105 Inc postage Extra Info:Inc original spare laces Pictures: Below
  9. mark22

Mount Wellington cable car

Just read a news item about the proposed Mt Wellington cable car development. I see one the backers is Maydena bike Park manager and Dirt Art owner. Maybe some of our Southern brethren would have better idea the chances of the development getting up and the likelyhood of riding it year round...
  10. mark22

FOUND Gloves Pair at Parklands

Found 1 set of gloves on the road at Parklands Sunday 29/4 PM me
  11. mark22

How to do it properly (Derby)

For those who may have missed the the "Taste of Landline" ABC on Derby. It makes the rest of Au look pretty ordinary, especially the piece meal approach to MTB tracks in SE Qld, jeezus a township that had 170 people can do this with a progressive thinking council acquiring State & Fed funding...
  12. mark22

Sold DT Swiss E1900 Wheelset brand new 27.5"

DT Swiss E1900 wheelset 27.5" Elimbah 50 kms North of Brisbane Brand new. $445 Reason for selling: Off a new bike I already had a set for. Rear 142mm x 12mm XD Hub with XG 1150 10-42 cassette Front 100mm x 15mm Tyre's are Maxxis HRII EXO 2.4 Can drop off at Ironbark or Parklands weekends
  13. mark22

Sold Canyon Spectral Mountain Bike 2017 27.5 inch Size Small

As new Canyon Spectral Model AL 6.0 WMN MTB 2017 27.5" Located at Elimbah 50 kms North of Brisbane on Bruce Hwy $2620 in Excellent condition Suspension just had Air service on Shock & Forks. This bike has Exactly the same geometry and measurements as the mens version but has Light tune on on...
  14. mark22

Sold Rockshox Sektor Solo Air 29" 130mm

Rockshox Sektor 100mm x 15mm, 130mm travel Elimbah Northside Brisbane 6 Months old very little use as new no marks Upgraded $190 Travel can be increased to 150mm internally by removing spacer or reduced by adding one (not inc) Tapered Steerer cut to 187mm 5 Position lock out damper
  15. mark22

Reason for scoping out a new trail

I knew there was a reason for me wimping out on a new trail first off https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tCv2kGotL4
  16. mark22

Shimano ispec II Spacer

Anyone know where to get a spacer for ispec II (getting rid of the shifter)
  17. mark22

QLD "SOLD" TREK Fuel 2015 Size S

2015 Fuel EX 7 Aluminium 27.5" Located Elimbah SE Qld 50kms North Of Brisbane on Bruce Hwy (will post at buyers expense) Lady owner is selling due to upgrade Price $1980 Size 17.5" Small Bike is in excellent condition with only very minor scratches, not much use, always washed and lubed...
  18. mark22

QLD "SOLD" TREK Remedy 8 2015 27.5" L

TREK Remedy 8 2015 27.5"Aluminium Size 18.5" Large: Elimbah 50kms North of Brisbane will post at buyers expense: Excellent condition and maintained, washed & lubed after every ride and ready to GO: Reason for selling =gettin old: $2580: Upgrades inc 2016 RCT3 Pike 150mm RT3 Debonair 140mm...
  19. mark22

MTB survey results link SE Queensland

https://app.secure.griffith.edu.au/news/2016/12/14/mountain-bikers-happy-to-share-queensland-trails-with-hikers-and-joggers/ Seems most of us dumb buggers are uni educated :wacko:
  20. mark22

Cold water for the whole ride

Here in sunny Qld its starting warm up so I thought Id post my version of having cold water for the entire ride for those not familiar. Half fill your Hydration pack bladder with your favourite mix Blow up the bladder through the mouthpiece Sit it flat in the freezer make sure there...