Search results

1. DH_Freak

spearfishing.

many people do it? its rad just seein who else out there does it.? where u dive etc? Reece.
  2. DH_Freak

some berm pics

it wont let me upload pics and yeah. chek that link out.. link doesnt work ha my bad. fail at computers does anybody know wats going on, why i cant upload any more pictures it says im over my limit or something?
  3. DH_Freak

new AUS. online bike shop

Hey guys. just come across this, looks the goods, its australian and has good prices. wat do you guys think? *deleted*
  4. DH_Freak

ourimbah clubby

ourimbah club series starts this month. Race date is 24th February. Rego opens 8:00am. Practice starts after you register. Last practice run 11:30 am Racing Starts 12:30pm. 2 timed runs. Race Start Order Women Hardtail U15 Masters Sport U17 Expert U19 Elite Be...
  5. DH_Freak

Ourimbah Downhill Runs This Saturday

yeh...ourimbah downhill runs on the virgin early morning of saturday. going to be out there at 7 30 and leaving around mid day. got a ute but not many drivers. SATURDAY 2ND OF FEB. Later.
  6. DH_Freak

me and my exchange student.

ok, story goes my exchange student from town of tangawallon?!?! in Great Britiain says he enjoys watching bicycle riding...so i showed him my rides and his jaw dropped. so i thought i would take him out for a few downhill runs at my local up the road. ENJOY! or to quote him - ""these...
  7. DH_Freak

Mr. Mechanic

ok well this is probably the funniest shit i have seen on youtube EVER....old mate has made heaps of vids chek it out. GET SOME MR. MECHANIC STYLE
  8. DH_Freak

downhill video - Reece Kuhn

yeh the title pretty much says it all...check it out. this is a bit of a promo vid of me. Let us know wat you's all think, feed back is good. sound track - HEY MISTER by AFTER THE FALL THE REAL DEAL FOLKS
  9. DH_Freak

Morning Glory Playaa's

yeh Lads i thought it was about time i hopped on a real DH rig. its just got the usual rally spec needed to scrub that shit, its stock other than the gravity bars, gravity lite stem, 350pnd spring and softer springs in the forks.. huge shout out to the boys at GIANT BIKES and the ERINA...
  10. DH_Freak

Homebush 4x...get Some

yeh... i headed out to homebush today with SIMON FINLAY for a bit of a ride/shoot. got a few happy snaps of myself. all in all was a good day/few hours, rain is gay. here is a few of the spiffyer lookin ones. photo's taken by : SIMON FINLAY
  11. DH_Freak

Promo Vid..

hey all ! a Friend of mine from school PATRICK MCGOVERN is right into filming and offered to help me out with a bit of a profile video of myself..check it out. please comment to let myself and Pat know what you think. Thanks, Reece + Patrick. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVs_x-wThE8
  12. DH_Freak

numbers at national MTNX???

hey guys/gals, just wondering what type of numbers do you usually get at a national MTNX round on average....and also the champs/titles?? Thank you heaps! Reece.
  13. DH_Freak

local downhillin yeew

me and my older bro. Ricko went and punched some downhill runs on his new bike. just got a few happy snaps...check em out and let us know what you think? i know we both have bikeworx jerseys...but they are rad! Reece-hardtail, white DEITY bars and stem,white shorts Ricko-bighit, giro...
  14. DH_Freak

Ymbra

young mountain bike riders association.. they're dong a great thing for up and coming mountain bikers..offering support to riders which helps as the sport we love so much i not cheap. check out their site www.ymbra.info post your opinions about it. Lata Reece.
  15. DH_Freak

AUS. national series

hey, i just done a quick search and didnt find too much.and i know its a bit early for it but is there any word on the national series? by "word" i mean locations and dates? any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thank you, Reece. :)
  16. DH_Freak

OURIMBAH DH THIS SATURDAY 26th

ok...as the title says...ourimbah this saturday the 26th of may...if any body is interested in doing a few runs you should come up for sure! i am going with a mate who drives a MANUAL ute....having another driver there would be awesome seeing that so far there is only the two of us! so if your...
  17. DH_Freak

swansea QUARRY

me and a mate are heading out to the quarry tomorrow (19 may) around about 2'o'clock. havent ridden there in a while so thought i would go check it out, so if any bodies keen the more the merrier.... lata.
  18. DH_Freak

accomodation at lithgow?!?!?

bnot sure if its been covered yet.... but where are yous staying at?? im still unsure of where to stay any motels/hotels would be great. CHeers. Reece.
  19. DH_Freak

my DH rig

well here she is, this is my downhill rig. it will probably be for sale at the end of the NSW state series. just thought i would let yous know. specs are as followed: Frame: giant stp1 13.5 ‘05’ Fork: marzocchi drop off 105mm ‘05’, oil with air assist wheelset: da bomb ‘26’ QR Da bomb...
  20. DH_Freak

My Local

RIDERS: STP, fox helmet, me Reece Kuhn Sasquatch, yellow bell helmet, micko sneddon. up and coming legend! well here is my local downhill track, i live on the central coast so if your keen for a ride and your around hit us up DH_RYDER_4_LIFE@hotmail.com. engoy, and let us know what you think!