Search results

1. C

Bargain buys thread

figured for the $$$ I couldn't go wrong... package is on its way...
  2. C

Bargain buys thread

just wondering if these sale items are worthwhile? Source iVis Firefly 2L Hydration Pack Orange Crank Brothers Eggbeater 1 MTB Pedals Silver/Black Cheers
  3. C

HT Mountain Bike - Recommendations wanted

any love for the 2015 Focus Raven 27R 5.0 I might be able to get a new (old stock) version for $2000.00
  4. C

There's a Jamis Dakota listed in the trading area... anyone willing to comment on suitability...? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. C

My activities have slowly gravitated towards low impact types, cycling and swimming atm... I see no point in giving in altogether... "Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead" - anon. A new bike (n+1) will help me achieve happiness... :)
  6. C

Ha! Ive entered the 40+ bracket so yeah a dually might be a better option... If I can find a 2nd hand unit that fits the bill Id be stoked, Ill just keep looking...
  7. C

well thats what I thought when I went in on Tuesday... LBS said they dont discount on MTBs... ever... that demand outstrips supply... I didnt speak to the owner but Im not sure he knows me anyways as Ive done most of the servicing myself so far. I live in central Vic so v.little competition...
  8. C

yeah I should be able to test ride the Scott and the Giant, I wont be able to ride a Reid or Polygon obviously so feedback from anyone with one would be my only recourse... I hear what your saying cragv re fit/feel, I think test riding a road bike up and down the street (or even on a roller) is...
  9. C

first foray into MTB and looking to be talked into (or out of) a entry or mid level XC Mountain Bike. Been riding road for the past 5 years but getting over being abused by a small minority of road users whom dont to want to share the road :( Hoping to continue my love of cycling off-road...