Search results

1. Litenbror

Bargain buys thread

I feel ya really looking forward to the long weekend!
  2. Litenbror

International Disc brake front and rear

PM me you phone number again and I’ll send some through
  3. Litenbror

Bargain buys thread

I just googled the RM Fusion 10 and local prices were about $1200Aud
  4. Litenbror

International Disc brake front and rear

Got some Formula Cura’s you can have for that price.
  5. Litenbror

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

You don’t need to open it to thump it!
  6. Litenbror

Bargain buys thread

Just checked the exchange rate on the £1199 fusion 10 and it’s $2319.58. You can save the hassle and just buy two here for $2400.
  7. Litenbror

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

But that’s not because of minority governments that because our politicians are shit. Cue everyone’s point that it’s because our political parties are shit that we get minority governments. also I believe the coalition was a minority government same as Labor was with the Greens. Just because...
  8. Litenbror

Repairable Write Off

Had a car stolen years ago and when they found it at a train station the cops wouldn’t let us get in. Told us to identify it was ours but couldn’t get in as quite often they would stick needles in the seats when they were dumping it.
  9. Litenbror

VIC Hope pro 4 wheelset

I knew I would forget something, they are 29er.
  10. Litenbror

VIC Hope pro 4 wheelset

Item: Hope Pro 4 29er wheelset 100f/148r Location: Geelong Item Condition: Good condition no dings or flat spots Reason for selling: excess Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: Hope pro 4 enduro wheelset with 26mm internal rims. Non boost front with spacers for boost fork and boost...
  11. Litenbror

XC Fairlight has arrived....

Fixed it for you
  12. Litenbror

VIC Sold Banshee Phantom M

Sold
  13. Litenbror

Come on @treble give it a go, it’s only money ;)
  14. Litenbror

175cm @pink poodle .
  15. Litenbror

Bump and price drop $1100 frame and shock $1200 frame, shock and dropper
  16. Litenbror

VIC Formula Cura olive and barb

Thanks @russthedog I should have updated this post. I got impatient and the postie dropped off four this morning.
  17. Litenbror

I ran 130mm which is standard and I think you can go up to 150mm with out any problems.
  18. Litenbror

Bump, price drop and new clean photos!
  19. Litenbror

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I just love that Joe Hockey believes this will cause people to question politicians loyalty. Im sorry Joe, for anyone who didn't already believe that every politician is only in this to serve themselves Nemisis cleared it right up. Genuinely suprised its only one if we are being honest.
  20. Litenbror

Australia Post, I hate you!

Fortunately I have purposely stopped getting paper mail years ago so my stuff isnt much of a problem. This was just a mistake during a late night shopping order. Also the neighbours are looking out for us since AusPost is so incompetent.