Search results

1. Litenbror

Sold Sold Hope pro 4 wheelset

Item: Hope Pro 4 29er wheelset 100f/148r Location: Geelong Item Condition: Good condition no dings or flat spots Reason for selling: excess Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: Hope pro 4 enduro wheelset with 26mm internal rims. Non boost front with spacers for boost fork and boost...
  2. Litenbror

VIC Sold Banshee Phantom M

Item: Banshee Phantom Medium with Fox DPX2 Elite Location: Geelong Item Condition: Very good condition Reason for selling: Not using it Price and price conditions: $1200 frame and shock. $1300 with one up 150mm dropper. Extra Info: Great frame that punches well above the 115mm travel it has...
  3. Litenbror

VIC Formula Cura olive and barb

Item: Formula cura olive and barb Location: Geelong or post Price range/Willing to Pay:What ever is fair Extra Info:
  4. Litenbror

ACT WTB 31.8 30-40mm rise handlebar

Item: Alloy bar 31.8 clamp with 30-40mm rise Location: Any happy to pay shipping Price and price conditions: depends on the bar, happy to pay for something higher quality.
  5. Litenbror

Banshee Phantom (RB Trance)

Frame - Banshee Phantom V3 M Rear shock - Fox DP X2 115mm Front shock/fork - Marzzochi Z2 130mm Handlebars - Spank 760mm Stem - NS quantum lite 40mm Headset - Banshee Grips - Oury Saddle - Specialized Seatpost - One Up V2 150mm Front brake - Formula Cura X with uber bike race matrix pads Rear...
  6. Litenbror

ACT Sold Bird Aether 9 & Marz Z2

Item: Bird Aether 9 medium frame with Manatou Mara shock, Marzocchi Z2 130mm. Location: Canberra but happy to ship Item Condition: All in good used condition with no damage and just light scratches from use. Reason for selling: Don't want to but not using it and apparently the bank doesn't like...
  7. Litenbror

ACT Found sold .Trade 140mm Pike ultimate 29 for 130 fork

Item: Trade 140mm Pike Ultimate 29 for equivalent 130mm fork. Location: Canberra but happy to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Swap or cash either way depending on the fork. Extra Info: would also be interested in a 130mm airspring or airspring swap.
  8. Litenbror

ACT One up dropper 180mm

Item: One Up V2 31.6/180mm dropper Location: Canberra but happy to pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me they are $330 brand new Extra Info: Banshees don't have much room for droppers.
  9. Litenbror

ACT Found - Cheap saddle preferably Spesh or Bont

Item: Cheap saddle preferably Specialized or Bontrager Location: ACT but happy to pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me what they are worth to you Extra Info: My arse likes the factory spesh and bontrager saddles so hoping someone has one they swapped out for a fancy one.
  10. Litenbror

ACT Fox 34 fork volume reducers

Item: Fox 34 fork volume reducers, green clip on ones. Location: Anywhere happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: It looks like they are about $10 new so less than that Extra Info: Also happy to swap for RS red or grey ones which I have quite a few of.
  11. Litenbror

ACT WTB Formula Cura brakes

Item: Formula Cura 2 brake set Location: Anywhere happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than new Extra Info: Rotors would be good as well
  12. Litenbror

ACT Sold Parts clean out

Item: Heaps of stuff including SLX 11spd group set. Location: Canberra but happy to ship Item Condition: All are.in used working condition Reason for selling: Really need to clean out Price and price conditions: Prices under each photo, the more you buy the better the price you can negotiate...
  13. Litenbror

ACT Found WTT large Cotic Solaris Max for medium steel frame

Item: Cotic Solaris Max steel frame 2018 large with 486mm reach. Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent few scratches Reason for selling: Want to trade for smaller frame Price and price conditions: Ideally trade but can do money either way Extra Info: Want to trade for another steel...
  14. Litenbror

ACT Found sold WTT Chromag Ranger 31mm for 40mm stem

Item: Chromag Ranger V2. 31mm length & 31.8mm clamp. Location: Canberra. Item Condition: Used, but overall very good. Reason for trade: Want a 40mm stem. Price and price conditions: Trade. Extra Info: I want to try a 40mm stem so want to trade the Chromag for something similar. 147g. 38mm stack...
  15. Litenbror

ACT Sold Charge Blender steel hardtail

Item: Charge Blender 2011 Location: Canberra Item Condition: Good used condition Reason for selling: It is just hanging on the wall Price and price conditions: $300 without brakes Extra Info: Awesome steel (Japanese) dirt jump ish hardtail. 409 Argyle fork, SRAM 7 or 9 speed drivetrain (can't...
  16. Litenbror

Found XT 11spd mech and shifter

Item: XT 11spd mech and shifter Location: Canberra but happy to pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me, less than retail. Extra Info:
  17. Litenbror

ACT Sold Bird Aether 9 ML Raw

Item: Bird Aether 9 ML Raw frame Location: Canberra but happy to ship Item Condition: Good condition few marks that I have taken pics of. Reason for selling: Bought the same frame but in medium Price and price conditions: $1600 Extra Info: This is an amazing bike but was just a touch big for...
  18. Litenbror

Found One up 31.6 150 or 180mm dropper

Item: One up V2 31.6 150 or 180mm dropper Location: Canberra but happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me what it's worth. I also have a fair bit of stuff I could trade so tell me what you need. Extra Info: Picked up a short travel fun bike and the 125mm dropper needs to go!
  19. Litenbror

50mm stem low stack

Item: 50mm stem with a low stack Location: Canberra but happy to pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: New are starting at about $50 so less than that. Extra Info: I'm not XC hardcore enough for the negative rise one that came on the new commuter bike so replacement time.
  20. Litenbror

ACT Found Broken Derailleur preferably DH

Item: Derailleur to use to make a chain tensioner. Prefer something short like a Zee. Need the cage and jockey wheels primarily also the spring from inside would be good Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay: As low as possible as it's really 50 50 if Im going to get this to work...