Search results

1. Percy Pig

Quick Worlds Update

Hahaha!:D You bloody wish! Just cos we have real mountains to ride on, not small hills like you'se Aussie fulla's.:cool:
  2. Percy Pig

THe drop in DROPIN last night

Here you go! Kiwi company, based in Christchurch, they are cool, and fast on tight forest tracks, like a DH bike you dont have to pedal.:cool: Nathan Greenwood is a tosser, he can ride a bike a bit even so.
  3. Percy Pig

Downhill Bike Weight?

Karpiel Disc Volante, 02 Shiver, Hope Enduro's, DT Hugi hubs, Mavic D521's, 2.5 Minions, welterweight tubes, Raceface Northshore DH's, Husselfelt bar/ stem. 42lbs, 19.1 kg.:cool:
  4. Percy Pig

Your Thoughts on Dual air Shock bikes

Well I have to admit I dont pay retail on anything, its a bonus of ridng for 13 years and knowing everyone!:cool: $6200 was the NZ retail price of an M3 frame when I checked last year after my Stab was stolen, but I bought a second hand Karpiel instead, for $2500 complete.:eek: But if I...
  5. Percy Pig

You guys think $4000NZ is a lot for a DH frame? Try $6200 for an M3, now thats an expensive frame! Plus the suspension set up is key to the way the 2Stage works, you can set it up so that the shocks work progressively, or so they work in tandem both at the same time, moving the axle in an...
  6. Percy Pig

$3000 NZ isnt too expensive for an 8inch bike.:) Hell even $4000 NZ isnt bad for a 9 inch DH frame!:cool: Plus they are pretty cool, not just cos its an NZ company.:D
  7. Percy Pig

Dh racing vids and pics from NZ!

Oops, this is probably in the wrong forum!:eek: Douh!!
  8. Percy Pig

Dh racing vids and pics from NZ!

Yo fullas and fullesses. :) Thought you might like to see some videos and pics from our Nationals series over the ditch.:cool: There's some big names riding over here at the moment, like Vanessa Quinn(surprise surprise!), Scarlett Hagen, Fabian Barel, Nathan Rankin, and a bunch of others...
  9. Percy Pig

i hit 81 km/h today

Ive hit 96k's down a steep gravel/rock road. :eek: At least thats what the speedo said, Im beginning to doubt its reading now, I might go try it again sometime just to make sure, now where did I put that 48t chainring? :rolleyes: Actually over 80 on a DH bike is scarier than 120+ on a...
  10. Percy Pig

replacing QR rear hub, what would YOU choose?

Hope Bulb if you can find one cheap enough for ya. :)
  11. Percy Pig

big survey

QUESTION ONE what armour/protective equipment are you currently using? helmet : Fly MTB goggles : Scott OTG vest/suit : UFO full protector(real old,real smelly!) gloves : TLD shinnies : 661 racelite other QUESTION TWO what armour/protective equipment are you likely to purchase/upgrade...
  12. Percy Pig

**urgent** Mtb Tours In Queenstown Nz

They do,in fact they have 2,I cant remember what they're called but the phone book and a couple of minutes on the phone to them should find Bud Weiser a bike tour company. :)