Search results

1. R

Sold Giant Trance 1 2014 27.5, L, with upgraded wheels, 1x10 ready

Please give my mate Guy a call on zero four 1346998 four to discuss a sale
  2. R

Sold 2015 Trek Fuel EX 9.8 27.5 19.5"

To aid clarification on the Trek sizing, I had a Remedy in this same size, and at a height of 5ft 11.5" tall, the frame size was spot on for me. Hope this helps
  3. R

Fox Transfer 150mm 30.9

Still for sale?
  4. R

QLD *SOLD* 2016 Santa Cruz Bronson CC (large)

What number can I get you on?
  5. R

QLD *SOLD* 2016 Santa Cruz Bronson CC (large)

Hey Poindexter Nice bike, are you negotiable on price? I'm currently awaiting on the outcome of another bike I have made an offer on, and if it falls through could be interested in buying yours. Can the forks be increased to 160mm travel easily by changing the internals? Cheers, Richard...
  6. R

Chris King DH hub 150 to 157 conversion

I know it's nice stuff, but there's gotta be some serious mark-up somewhere between the factory floor and the glass cabinet in the bike store! :Cry:
  7. R

Chris King DH hub 150 to 157 conversion

Hey all I'm looking to change my rear Chris King ISO DH hub from 157x12 to 150x12 and was wondering if anyone has done (or is looking to do) the reverse of this. The parts to do it seem awfully expensive and I'm guessing there might be a few people out there looking to upgrade 150 to 157 (ie...
  8. R

Does anyone out there know how to contact Dwnhilla?

Completed He's made contact via email, so all good :o)
  9. R

Post your all mountain bike

Nomad Carbon Frame: Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon with Fox DHX shock Wheelset: Easton Haven carbon Forks: Fox 36 Float Brakes: Formula RO Stem: Easton Haven Bars: Haven Carbon Post: Thomson Elite Saddle: SLR Carbonio Shifter: Sram XX Derailleur: Sram XO Cranks and BB: XT Pedals: XTR...
  10. R

Does anyone out there know how to contact Dwnhilla?

Greetings all I'm new here and haven't yet gained trading access, so can't post or reply in that area. I've PM'd user dwnhilla a couple of times with no response. Just wondering if anyone knows him personally and can ask him to get in touch..? Thanks in advance, Richard