Search results

1. Corty

Is Leaving your Bike in Hot Car OK?

I've recently starting taking my bike to work in the car each day so I can go ride either at lunch time or after work, but I'm a little worried that it might be bad to leave it in a hot car in the sun all day. Will be forks and shock be OK, will lube melt out of the chain or hubs? :confused...
  2. Corty

RockShox Parts Supplier?

Hey, I've got a RockShox Recon 351 fork which needs a waaay heavier spring in it and my LBS is telling me 8 weeks+ to get one in! Anyone know of a bike shop that might have in stock a RockShox Recon 351 U-turn spring in X-firm (black)?? or even an overseas supplier would do, as there's only a...
  3. Corty

Advice on Scott Genius MC-50/40

Hey, Anyone riding or ridden a Scott Genius MC-50 or MC-40? I'm currently looking at getting one at the moment for long XC rides and the Mont (the Scott :) ) as well as a few stupid freeride things I do occasionally. So anyone had any issues riding one? Does the whole bike having Scott parts...
  4. Corty

CORC 2006 XC Series Calendar

I just noticed that CORC has published the first half of the 2006 XC calendar at http://www.corc.asn.au/events/xc_calendar.asp The races include an awesome sounding 1 lap per entrant "Sparrow Hill Tour" for XC race 7 on Feb 5th. The race details on the CORC website state: I just hope it...
  5. Corty

ODI Lockon End Plugs Loose

Hey Farkin-ers, I've recently bought a set of ODI ruffian lockon grips, which work really well. However the right end plug is always coming out, when I'm riding 'cos my hands on it and I know I'll lose it pretty soon. Does anyone know how to fix these on so they don't move???? :confused: Cheers!