Search results

1. D

Sold SOLD Custom 26" DJ wheel set

Item: A handbuilt custom 26" DJ wheelset, jazz up your rig with these blingy little numbers. Location: North Curl Curl, Sydney Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Built for a project that never eventuated Price and price conditions: $290 Extra Info: All parts are BRAND NEW except the front...
  2. D

NSW SOLD

Yeah that why I queried - they are defo a 15mm axle! And TALAS forks usually have it written on them. Is the code "CHC4" correct?
  3. D

NSW SOLD

Hi Ben I put the code into the FOX tech site - it says these are the 26 150mm TALAS travel adjust version with 9mm axle - is that code correct?
  4. D

NSW SOLD

Hi Ben, Whats the ID code on the fork? Its on the back of the left leg at the top of the lower.
  5. D

NSW SOLD New DT Swiss EX511 29 Boost Rear Wheel

Dropped price
  6. D

@kreepinkarl did you see my PM?
  7. D

Yep should be able to organise that
  8. D

Item: PRICE DROP!! DT Swiss EX511 32H rim (30mm internal) laced onto a Novatec D462SB hub with Shimano freehub, with 2mm Sapim spokes and DT Swiss Squorx Pro Lock nipples. Location: Sydney Northern Beaches Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Price and price...
  9. D

NSW SOLD MRP 550 + progressive spring

Replied
  10. D

NSW SOLD MRP 550 + progressive spring

Item: MRP 550 + progressive coil 5.55" length 2.55" max stroke. Location: Syndey NSW Item Condition: vgc, hardly used Reason for selling: Wrong spring rate for my setup Price and price conditions: $180 - will post at buyers expense Extra Info: Progressive spring to allow linear bikes to use a...
  11. D

AM The New Foxy29

Bit touchy there Zaf. I would recommend being able to take it before giving it.
  12. D

AM The New Foxy29

13. D

AM The New Foxy29

I'll help you: "but the Zero Suspension System is also relatively linear... Maybe you can see where I'm going with this: To the bottom, which is where the shock's stroke ended up a bit too often for my liking, despite being bang-on 30-percent sag. ''We choose the 'light' option as the bike's...
  14. D

AM The New Foxy29

So Mike Levy knows squat hey? https://www.pinkbike.com/news/review-mondraker-foxy-carbon-xr-29.html You boys are KOOKS drinking the Mondraker koolaid. The Foxy LR curve (deeply symmetric progressive/regressive) is totally designed around low/med volume airshock ramp up. Might just work on a...
  15. D

The B-A-B Wagon Wheeler

Yep thats my bike. LOVE the Process. I came from a 2014 Speccy Enduro 29 XL running a Fox X2 - great bike that was ahead of its time - but the Process with its modern geo is just better in most ways - the longer front end makes the bike a weapon, but the short CS still keeps it nice and playful...
  16. D

$pecialized Enduro 6fattie

Hi mitchy Did you ever try your 650b link with either the monarch or your new 27+ setup? I just ordered a link for my 2014 29er comp. I am running a fox x2 on it, looking to get a slacker head angle but concerned the bb will be too low as you found with your original setup. Was interested...