Search results

1. gippyz

VIC 2018 Pole evolink 150 Medium

bump. price dropped $1200
  2. gippyz

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

Anyone ridden Buxton recently? Trailforks says Acheron ridge has all been cleared up, but not sure about the rest of the park?
  3. gippyz

VIC Syntace W35 26" rim

Bump and price dropped to $80.
  4. gippyz

Forbidden Dreadnought Build Video

weee nice build! test rode a dreadnought when i was in switzerland last year. Nice bike, the small is just a tad too big for a midget like me. How does the fork ride?
  5. gippyz

Mystic MTB - Bright

Sounds good. Thanks for the suggestions :). Off to Thredbo in easter, then will probably hit Bright.
  6. gippyz

Mystic MTB - Bright

Just came back from Queenstown. I did tell myself to go to Bright very soon, but now that i've seen the price of the shuttle, I think I'll climb up and be prepared to be disappointed :mad::confused:
  7. gippyz

Sold Hope Pro4 hubset boost 32h silver 6 bolts

Yes mate still available.
  8. gippyz

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Thanks for that. But I think there are two different tools as the rod for each side is of different size? One is 15mm the other is 10mm. I'll be needing this one as well I think: https://cyclinic.com.au/products/fox-racing-shox-fork-damper-removal-tool-343640mm. Unless I can just hammer one...
  9. gippyz

Gee so even the threaded rod is not a standard size. Bloody Fox.. I was about to just go down to local nuts and bolts business to get a long nut. However, i do wonder now whether something like a wooden dowel will do the job. They just have to be about the same size as the rod? So not too small...
  10. gippyz

Anyone knows where I can get one of this fox tool for the air spring side? I can find the one for the damper side but not the air spring side from AliExpress... https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006035685979.html
  11. gippyz

Bargain buys thread

Summit has big discounts on helmets (around 50%). Bought a couple of Bell super DH for $149 each. Free postage as well. https://www.summitcycles.bike/product-category/parts-and-accessories/helmets/?orderby=price
  12. gippyz

It is! Unfortunately it is way too big for me. I wish I can stretch myself taller.
  13. gippyz

Electric Vehicles etc

We have had the base model polestar 2 for just under a year now. Live just outside of metro Melbourne and found the 380km range showing on the dashboard reasonably accurate. We could do a return trip of around 280km for riding comfortably, starting with 100% and end up with 20% left. Minimal...
  14. gippyz

Fixable?

A $100 note and gaffer tape. You are good to go. Make sure it is a $100 note or otherwise it won't work. In all seriousness, I would at least tape it with some patches (or one of those bacon strips if they are not too small) and run tube. Tyres are so expensive these days, can't keep on...
  15. gippyz

VIC Syntace W35 26" rim

Absolutely nothing wrong with 26ers. I just no longer have 26er to justify keeping this rim forever. Would prefer it to go to someone who will use it. It's a great rim. I'm running multiple 27.5 version of it myself.
  16. gippyz

Sold 2020 Fox Float X2 air shock

Item: 2020 Fox Float X2 air shock Location: Parkville (Vic) / Sydney Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Price and price conditions: $350 Extra Info: 2020 Fox Float X2 air shock. Comes with the mounting hardware for Banshee Rune V3 (30mm x 8) 205 x 65 trunion. Came off...
  17. gippyz

Item: 2018 Pole evolink 150 Medium Location: Melbourne / Sydney Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Too big Price and price conditions: $1400 $1200 Extra Info: 2018 Pole evolink 150 Medium Red 150mm rear travel Can be used with 650B or 29" wheels Has 142 dropouts but 148 can be purchased...
  18. gippyz

VIC Syntace W35 26" rim

Item: Syntace W35 26" alloy rim Location: Parkville or a trailhead in Melbourne Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: don't have 26" bike anymore Price and price conditions: $100 $80 + postage if required Extra Info: 26" Syntace alloy rim 32 holes 29mm internal width Pickup at Parkville...
  19. gippyz

Sold Hope Pro4 hubset boost 32h silver 6 bolts

Bump. Price drop $300 will include both freehubs.
  20. gippyz

Silvan

Nah late arvo, generally after work. A wallaby jumped right in front of me at the bottom of downhill track the other day. Lucky I changed the brake pads last week!