Search results

1. rationally_hazy

What are you listening to NOW?

Ne Obliviscaris - And Plague Flowers the Kaleidoscope
  2. rationally_hazy

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

https://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/buy/bnb-rack-bicycle-bike-trialblazer-rack-2-hitch-mou/BC-7850 Ended up getting this one as an interim measure. Seems very sturdy with good quality welds. Am testing it long distance over Easter so will let you know how it goes.
  3. rationally_hazy

Hi from Dubbo

That’s Wellington. Apparently the Dubbo drug dealers should be hiding their weed better: https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/news_article?sq_content_src=%2BdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGZWJpenByZC5wb2xpY2UubnN3Lmdvdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNzU1MzMuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D
  4. rationally_hazy

Hi from Dubbo

Yeah sure, let me know the dates and with any luck I’ll be free
  5. rationally_hazy

Hi from Dubbo

Haha, a bit late now but I realised the list didn’t attach - just wanted to keep you in suspense. Oh well. Ended up with a 2017 Giant Reign 1 because I got a stupidly good deal.
  6. rationally_hazy

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

If you end up getting one could you let me know how it goes please? I’m looking to transport 2 adult and 2 kids bikes same as you and the Gripsports of the world are a bit out of my price range at the moment.
  7. rationally_hazy

Giant Reign 1 2009 - Front Derailleur

Forgot to mention I didn't put any spacers on either.
  8. rationally_hazy

Giant Reign 1 2009 - Front Derailleur

Hey Derick, I converted my 2008 Reign to a 1 x 10 setup a bit over a year ago and haven't looked back. I bought: - wide range 10 speed cassette (Praxis) - narrow-wide 32 tooth chainring (Raceface) - 10 speed rear derailleur and shifter (Shimano XT) - 10 speed chain I didn't put a guide on...
  9. rationally_hazy

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I laid some carpet in the corner of the garage and finally bought a workbench to make it easier when working on my bike. Also borrowed an old chair from work to sit on and think about how the hell im going to fix my bike after my latest crash.
  10. rationally_hazy

Reign or Remedy?

They do it in the hope that you'll be curious enough to look further for the internal width, thus investing more time looking at their product which increases your emotional attachment, which increases your chance of buying it.
  11. rationally_hazy

Post your all mountain bike

Giant Reign 2016 Picked this up on sale. - I swapped out the seat with a spare I had because the fizik was way too hard for my fragile bottom - Converted to tubeless - Four volume spacers added and two bottomless tokens - LBS threw Giant flat pedals in with the bike so I'll see how they...
  12. rationally_hazy

Hi from Dubbo

Hi all, Been riding my old 2008 Giant Reign 1 since new and I've decided it's time to upgrade to a new bike (actually I've convinced my wife to let me buy a new one) and would like to get a few opinions on my short list from fellow owners and riders. I'm also looking to get more involved in...