Search results

1. LPG

What does your day look like?

Fuck you must have long legs!
  2. LPG

The gaming thread

I remember building a staircase of explosions in a rock face to get to a switch that was supposed to extend a bridge so I could keep a car, the bastards made the switch not work and forced you to swim through a tunnel anyway! Otherwise it was awesome
  3. LPG

You laugh you lose

Obviously made by someone trying to hold on to the revelavnce of 650b. "Just let me sit on the back wheel of 20% of bikes and both on kids sizes"
  4. LPG

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Thank fuck, most of us here were under the impression you took that sky news comedy channel seriously! Good to know your political views presented here are satire.
  5. LPG

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

There is probably a confidentiality agreement but imagine the stupid shit you would see on a daily basis. You could write a book after moving somewhere America can't extradite you and make millions laughing at the idiot orangutan. I think suppressing the laughter and stories while working the...
  6. LPG

Little Things You Hate

Sure did! Phone and Sim are replaced now so I'm getting things sorted slowly but it is painful. Had a nervous while on hold to cancel bank/credit card which couldnt be done online without the 2 step verification. I was watching the bank account while on hold for 1 hr hoping they didn't start...
  7. LPG

Little Things You Hate

Had my car window smashed and both my phone and wallet stolen from the glove box while going for a quick swim with the dog and toddler. Also grabbed my hip pack for riding from the back seat, probably thought there was valuables in there for them. They would have gotten a 3 yr old phone that was...
  8. LPG

What might have been......

When start thinking about what ifs I end up way too deep in though concerned about things I somehow managed to get through unscathed.
  9. LPG

The stats are out into deaths and injuries in Australian sports

Imagine catching possums and ducks with a fishing hook in a piece of bread/ bait, unhooking the animal after a photo and letting it free and calling it a sport. People would be up in arms for torturing animals. I am all for people fishing and hunting. I'd rather more wild places with parts of...
  10. LPG

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

It could be that they know ASIO won't release a name so they want to push the speculation towards labour for the next 8 second news cycle
  11. LPG

Little Things You Hate

Just feeding back that I can't seem to find much specifics. I agree with you that it is a bad move to exclude police and Id be surprised if there isn't more depth than I can see.
  12. LPG

Little Things You Hate

I'll see if I can dig something up. I'm pretty sure it was a detailed comment in an article. I can't find anything else to back it up right now so take it with a grain of salt.
  13. LPG

Little Things You Hate

You may disagree but I really doubt the organisers are doing this as a petty political statement.
  14. LPG

Little Things You Hate

I'm not following it but from what I saw briefly it was done as a protest against how police ignore reports involving same sex couples and this was relevant in in the murder. Why let police march with you if they are not doing their job to protect gay couples the same way hetero couples are...
  15. LPG

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

It was an awesome run, really seemed like a turning point in the race. How do Irish get so good at MTB, is there anything challenging locally that I know nothing about or are they doing heaps of riding in Wales and Europe?
  16. LPG

Nerfonomics

"Building places to store books on walls in the Cayman islands"
  17. LPG

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

I've on caught little snips of things but I saw people riding it with single crown forks... WTF! Edit: may have been one of the women riders but I think I saw a couple of them
  18. LPG

Twenty quality MTB threads by Christmas or Santa gets it....

Awesome thing to do to spur some good content. I'm sure all the winners are happy and appreciative.
  19. LPG

Electric Vehicles etc

It was a good section of freeway/motorway like you get on long stretches in the mainland (and the only bit in Tassie like that I've seen). One of those roads where the biggest risk is falling asleep/distraction. Views were still nice though
  20. LPG

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

Yep, when you think it through you realise you will have a great trip without hitting it. We're not 18 with something to prove anymore.