Search results

1. I

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I haven't ridden the Dam much recently, but parked near the bowling club recently to do a lap of Gahnia. I used a section of the Dam trail, but cross the parkway much earlier than you. Is there an obvious marker/location that you exit the Dam trail to cross over? Better to do more of the single...
  2. I

Hornsby Jumps

Pretty sure that part of the road is beyond a gate, part of the construction (dump fill) area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. I

Popping my head out from the shadows

Is the black the 9.8 carbon? Haven't seen one. Have only seen one other of these, down at Menai. Most riding is the stuff in the immediate north and south of Sydney. Northern beaches, westleigh, menai, loftus. I ride SPD (photo was with the half flat/spd from the commuter for its first ride)...
  4. I

Some people may be horrified, but I'm not too worried about a few scratches. It's a mountain bike and particularly riding around Sydney, it encounters plenty of rocks and silliness. Maybe I'll regret that one day when I go to sell it, but that's a long time away. It'll lose less paint than I do!
  5. I

Hopefully this works. Nothing too crazy but pretty fun
  6. I

Gday, Been lurking for a little while, time to pop my head up! Grew up riding in the hills of Perth but have only had a token roadie for quite a few years. Finally got back into MTB last year after waiting so I could make a worthwhile purchase. Still mostly discovering trails around Sydney at...
  7. I

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Saw you out there. Fun day!