Search results

1. Tracti

The Single Speed Thread

Large would be sweet mate I'll pm you
  2. Tracti

The Single Speed Thread

Hey guys looking for a good 29er single speed frame, nothing to crazy expensive and possibly with the potential to go geared. Going to be going rigid fork to start. Any help would be great.
  3. Tracti

Action Cameras GoPro etc etc

I run a Sony also, pretty good, Townsville is crazy rocky though gives the stability control and mounts a bit of a work out, broke 2 already, mounts that is. It pays to spend the money with mounts sometimes, I have a K-Edge setup now, full machined alloy
  4. Tracti

Post your 29er!

Pie plate no more, saddlebag stays haha
  5. Tracti

Post your 29er!

Well the saddle bag is a keeper, but I'll see what I can do about the pie plate. Never really noticed it till it was pointed out
  6. Tracti

Post your 29er!

Whats a pie plate?
  7. Tracti

G'day from Townsville

Ah yeah its interesting hahaha, you pretty much have to go out early morn or arvo Was out at Douglas on the weekend plenty of good tracks out there, to the point I cooked my brakes on the Saturday, good clean and a bleed and they where good to go Sunday. But did see the sign will jump on the...
  8. Tracti

Post your 29er!

So new to the forum thought I would throw in my 29ér give you all a good laugh, but gota start somewhere. Specialized Hardrock
  9. Tracti

G'day from Townsville

Hey all, living here in Townsville just taken up mountain biking, currently riding a Specialized Hardrock 29 I bought off a mate. Hoping to get some good info and share a yarn, and maybe even get alittle better at riding Cheers
  10. Tracti

Fork Choices

Just getting in to the mountain bike thing so still testing the water. Got a Specialized Hardrock 29'' off a mate in great condition cheap and after going out on a few rides and playing with setup I'm finding it really bouncy and not overly smooth on the rough stuff. As most of the places around...