Search results

1. M

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

5V 8.4V 6x 18650 Waterproof Battery Pack Box Case Cover For Cellphone Bike Lamp 6956990503066 | eBay I have 1 of these coming to replace my Cleanskin Duo light battery pack. They have springs top and bottom which by all accounts I can fine makes them less susceptible to the black out. 5V 8.4V...
  2. M

I was hoping to find something like this but every thing seems to be 8.4 v Waterproof USB 4x18650 Battery Storage Case Box Holder For Bike LED Light | eBay
  3. M

Cleanskin solo light. Has anyone seen nay battery replacement packs? I have looked and can find nothing. Plenty of options for my the Cleanskin Duo.
  4. M

Recommend me a pedal thats better than a Vault

Glad to hear that. I ordered a pair the other evening.
  5. M

Recommend me a pedal thats better than a Vault

Anyone tried these? Local company Pedals – HUCKTOFLAT
  6. M

Doesn't seem to be other manufacturers they all seem the same. Do you think they would be OK for commuting?
  7. M

Has anyone used these battery cases? Thinking better quality battery's in 1 of these cases to replace my cleanskin duo light battery pack. I mainly use it as a commuter light. 8.4V 4x 18650 Waterproof Battery Pack Case Box House Cover For Bicycle Bike^^ | eBay
  8. M

Does anyone feed back on how long their battery packs for the cleanskin duos are lasting? Mine lasted 3 years approx. and tossing up whether to find something different or bite the bullet and purchase a new battery pack / complete new light.
  9. M

WATER PROOF COMMUTER BACK PACK

Thanks everyone given me great ideas on what to look at. Tried the back pack cover in the past and wasnt happy with it. Ortlieb and the Chrome are my current front runners.
  10. M

WATER PROOF COMMUTER BACK PACK

Does anyone have any real world recommendations for water proof back packs? I don't carry computers or anything like that. its just really my lunch and the days work clothes. Living on the Gold Coast we don't get that terrible weather often but I arrived at work today with 50 mm of water in the...
  11. M

The stupid questions thread.

Was there a long winded bike light thread? I was sure there was but cannot find it for the life of me.
  12. M

Nerang outlook

Boomerz has bit of everything. Big line jump line with up to 50 / 60 foot gaps open on special occasions. If your into jumping it is the best place in SEQ if not the state. Also has blue and green runs.
  13. M

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Definitely not stolen just a poorly worded ad.
  14. M

BVRT Brisbane

Cheers that has helped me a lot. I plan on doing it solo but in a few goes over several weeks.
  15. M

Electric Vehicles etc

Still need to replace brake fluid every 2 years. Coolant changes dependent on the quality of coolant they ae using. A/C filters. Rotate and balance tires Greasing door locks went out in the 80"s. Certainly ALOT less servicing though. 1 of many reason I would suggest young people not enter the...
  16. M

BVRT Brisbane

A mate did it just recently but just 1 way. Had family camp centrally and shuttle them from camp site back to where ever they finished did it over 3 days.
  17. M

Qld- Nerang trail status

I think the bridges these days need to comply with being able to survive for a set number of years. That's why they use those concrete culverts in a lot of places.
  18. M

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

1 of my mates used to work for the F40 owner. Couldn't have happened to a bigger f#%k head.
  19. M

Qld- Nerang trail status

I heard a person who didn't belong out the back came off an unsanctioned bridge riding his e bike. He has since started legal action according to the rumour mill.
  20. M

Qld- Nerang trail status

Destroying Norco Flow was a shit move a little bit of TLC and it would have been fine. There are some really shit bridges though IMO.