Search results

1. S

sold please delete. thanks farkin

...........................................sold....................................
  2. S

Sat 24th dh somewhere on beaches

anyone keen for ride anywhere sat 24th feb?? have ute so anyone else with one be good. oxford, belrose, whatever just ride.....
  3. S

sold please delete

4. S

Buying BMX right price and where

hey guys just gettin into it. doing some street & dirt. been riding mates specialized vegas i think. goes ok. have looked on empire and torpedo and around the place everyone is runnin fit flow's. no good second hand ones goin that i can find. so what to buy new? not a big budget but no going...
  5. S

Chain Guide

What: Chain guide for cannondale gemini Price range/Willing to Pay: as little as possible, otherwise i would have bought new Location: sydney pref. Thanks.
  6. S

6-8" Frame with 1.5" Headtube

What: frame with 6-8" rear travel and a 1.5" Headtube M-L im 180cm x 80 kg Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends - up to $1000 Location:Sydney Extra In: i know theres not much out there in this range so send me any ideas. Thanks
  7. S

Frames to compliment Sherman singles

Hey boys and girls going to be settin up a bike for everything. from lizard(or bigger if i can find something) to maybe a bit of lighter harted xc. going to be running sherman breakouts 170mm on front and want as light as possible frame, but need some serious strength. got good components to go...
  8. S

FRIDAY 16th JUNE ** TOMORROW

Anyone got the day off tomorrow. wanna ride oxford or anywhere in the area??
  9. S

Single TEMPLATE

TEMPLATE please
  10. S

888's

of the triple 8 series what order does it go in in terms of performance? where does 888rc2x fall? thanks
  11. S

Transporting without a ute

have recently sold my ute for a nice small air cond granpa car. but the dilema. how to get bike around easily. if going to buy rook racks what are the best? i googled them and ROLA racks need a quick release front wheel, and i couldnt be fucked disassembling shit every ride. so without getting a...
  12. S

Aus Day?

anyone planning anything for Australia day.
  13. S

Stp's

who rides STP's. how big are you and what size are you riding? i am 176ish cm tall and am looking at 13.5" anyone the same? too small? please let me know your thoughts thanks
  14. S

anyone riding specialized P1, 2 or 3.

anyone ride one? rate it or hate it? specialized love 24 in the rear, does it make angles to steep or are they very chuckable. post if you can help. thanks
  15. S

DMR Rhythms or other

rate them or hate them? do they hold up? looking for a durable bike, like rigids, does anyone have any advise on what to look for?
  16. S

Sold Plz Delete

Sold Plz Delete
  17. S

lizard rock

is lizard rock the biggest gap/drop in sydney beaches area? if not, where?