Search results

1. T

Stromlo DH Nationals - U19 & Elite Men (Lots of big pics)

hey mate cheers but that was the other guy in the same jersey and bike as i had ive got a red tld helmet if you dont have any thats cool chees
  2. T

Stromlo DH Nationals - U19 & Elite Men (Lots of big pics)

hey mate did you get any of 56 norco team dh red tld lid maladjusted jersey?? cheers
  3. T

2008 Stromlo Nationals

yeh mate that would be good i was wearing a yellow and grey maladjusted jersey with kona shorts and a red tld lid cheers
  4. T

2008 Stromlo Nationals

hey mate did you happen to get any of 56 norco team dh red tld
  5. T

2007 IXS - Gravity Downhill Series Round-2 (Lithgow)

thanks chris for the pics you got some sick ones as for cody your are the biggest worn out piece of rubber you faggot retread.
  6. T

ok boona hook a brother up with some pics . no 32 maladjusted jersey red tld lid red v10 with fox 40s you know who i am cheers bro thanks heaps.
  7. T

Lithgow Pix

hey mate did you get any pics of me no.32 yellow maladjusted jersey red tld lid and red v10 with fox 40s
  8. T

no. 32 maladjusted jersey (yellow) red tld lid red v10 with fox 40's cheers
  9. T

2007 - Oceanias - Thredbo.

hey did you get any of me. i was no.59 on a kona stab supreme with a red tld helmet and maladjusted bicycles jersey??? cheers.
  10. T

2007 Oceania Champs-Thredbo

hey did you happen to get any pics of rider no. 59 on a kona stab supreme with a red tld and maladjusted bicycles jersey. cheers.
  11. T

2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

sorry to be a pain but did you get any of 37 kona stab supreme mal adjusted jersey red tld.
  12. T

Stromlo: Rennie, Hill, Graves, Ameil... Updated page 5 for those that requested pics

hey man could i please get the ones of 37 on the kona stab supreme. thanks
  13. T

Stromlo Photos

hey man did you happen to get any of #37 kona stab supreme with a yellow mal adjusted jersey with a red tld?
  14. T

Delete123456789

are you going to be trying backflips anytime soon. It looks higher than it is long:) . Sweet booter man.
  15. T

CORC big bit race photo's?

Hey could you please post up pics of 525. Thanks
  16. T

Florey Jumps - shhh.....secret

hahah you work? sometimes you amuse me matt
  17. T

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

scared pfffttt, you ring burner i obviously didnt go to spare you the embaressment of losing by such a phenomenal margin, you squidbag.:)
  18. T

man you are so cool i wish i could ride without a helmet on you waff dog boona.
  19. T

whippage attempts