Search results

1. Majin

"natural body building supplements" vs anabolics

I use them as a BB puts my joints in a really bad position, with DBS I can adjust the position a lot easier. When it comes to targetting a muscle, i think machines might be better in some ways however. Its all personal preference :)
  2. Majin

Bike for 6'11" + rider?

Maybe a Nicolai/Mojo Geometron? Way out of the budget though :/
  3. Majin

Try going to a Wellbeing doctor, some will prescribe it to you so you're not doing anything illegal. And Test E isnt something youd run for 8, itll take 2 weeks to stabilize. The problem with multiple esters is that the esters in a constant flux and never really stabilize. And this can lead to...
  4. Majin

800 a huge dose, the highest ive seen in studies( not actual people) was 600mg. If you get a chance search up Jordan Peters, the guy outlines why and ifs of doing gear hypothetically. Youd wanna get your SHBG tested as well, if thats high then your free test will be super low
  5. Majin

Giro Riddance Flats.

Gday Burners My old Karvers are looking pretty beat. Wondering if anyone has tried the new Giro Riddance lows? Cheers Brus Majin
  6. Majin

@safreek Have you ever had your shoulder looked at? It sounds like you've done at least one of the 4 rotator cuff muscles and it may not have healed right And 800mgs is like 7x what a doctor prescribes :O Have you ever got your Bloods done for test, LH/FSH etc...?
  7. Majin

DT Swiss XRC 1200 V ENVE M60 HV

Got them in less than 24 Hours too :)
  8. Majin

Ordered the Rovals today :)
  9. Majin

How much do you think the rims weighs?
  10. Majin

Long term bang for buck

Pro Torque wrench- mines almost 10 Y.O and still is great PRO Track pump is the same- hasnt mist a beat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Majin

Thanks bear In my mind its between the Rovals and the Dts now As they’re about the same weight, price and both have proven reputations. Id prefer a prebuilt set at the present. Mainly due to laziness :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Majin

I literally just saw the Rovals Hahaha. My dads got them on his stumpy ( the FATTIE versions I believe. ) They look similar to the DT's/ Roughly the same RRP to what id pay for the Dts. The only thing I found strange is that they use different spoke counts Front and Rear. And DT 350 Hubs rather...
  13. Majin

I've narrowed it down to The DT's, Nexties in the 30mm ID guise, Light bike's 30mm id guise ( both of these with DT240s and upgraded ratchets on CX rays). The nexties are the heaviest by about 50g (1600g ish) are about 2k. The LBs are 1550g with J bend spokes or 1490g with Straight pulls and...
  14. Majin

Im tempted to just Re-Lace my I9s onto some nexties, I almost got Project 321s on my current build. They're an interesting hub
  15. Majin

Id be getting the xmcs for about 2k, I did think about the chinese ones, but id have to gettem built which is a pain( unless i go lbs) Mtb directs deals is what got me thinking hahaha I do prefer dt hubs as there bomb proof, and quieter than my i9s [emoji23]. I think of i built them with...
  16. Majin

Gday Burners I've recently started looking for a lighter weight wheelset to serve as general use on my evil wreckoning, due to that ARCS 35s on i9 torchs, being a pain to get tires for and weigh a tonne :( I've narrowed my choices down to the DT XRC 1200 30 ID version and the M60 HVS on DT...
  17. Majin

Tires for a 35mm ID rim

Oooohhhh.....
  18. Majin

Tires for a 35mm ID rim

Ive been waiting for at Gwin signature tire to come out in a 29 :/, Ill give the other a look though
  19. Majin

Tires for a 35mm ID rim

Ive seen a rock razor blown up, it looks like 2x the size of the minion :).
  20. Majin

Tires for a 35mm ID rim

Ive got a DHR2 on mine ATM its A1