Search results

1. N

Who will Jack Moir ride for and why are team changes announced so close to the season start

Yep and there's a video on YouTube of Jack on a red Capra at Finale Ligure, I'm guessing uploaded by some random bloke because he gets dropped pretty quick.
  2. N

Who will Jack Moir ride for and why are team changes announced so close to the season start

From what I've read over at Vital other pro riders have let slip in a youtube video that he's over in the UK in the town which has the YT Mill/showroom, that plus his brothers been spotted on a YT.
  3. N

Product Review Five Ten Trailcross CLI Clip-In Shoes

Thanks for the review, I've just ordered a pair. For anyone curious on how they go long term I've had the flats version for two years, I ride 1-2 times per week in SEQ, I've have taken them to Tassie twice and I honestly think I'll get another 1-2 years out of them.
  4. N

Packless MTB

I like to run packless on both my bikes, one with One Up EDC/Threadless Carrier and the other with a Granite Designs and a One Up Lite tool mix. I like that the treadless carrier setup has everything in one place, and then I just strap the spare tube + CO2 to the frame. The Granite design...
  5. N

How to How to GoPro.... Bible

The max lense mod is back in stock for those chasing one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. N

QLD SOLD

Thanks, I've edited the title since the minion is still up for sale.
  7. N

QLD SOLD

Dissector is sold
  8. N

QLD SOLD

Item: maxxis minion dhf 2.5 Location: QLD, 4655 Item Condition: 4-5 rides. No damage Reason for selling: surplus Price and price conditions: $30 Extra Info: I have a pretty busy fortnight so it might take me a week to get these posted. Pictures: Item: SOLD Location: QLD, 4655 Item Condition...
  9. N

Newly Released Bikes General

I recall someone asked this in the chat on Flows Mountain Bikes Facebook live video unveliing, the Giant rep in the chat said the 1 wouldn't be coming to Australia but the reason why would "be made clearer later in year" and to "watch this space".
  10. N

QLD SOLD

Haha a bit late but the original mixed drivetrain just never ran smoothly for more than one or two rides. As for the bearings, the original ones were crap.
  11. N

Trail Bike Recs for a Born-again Newby

With 2020 models being released you should be able to score a bargain, for example I recently picked up a new 2019 Trek Remedy for $3100, the 2020 model is $4499.
  12. N

Pinkbike Return to Earth challenge

It's a shame I couldn't find a trail within 30 minutes drive. I had some success last year with Pinkbikes Advent giveaway contest, nothing bike related but $600 of Thule luggage :)
  13. N

Cairns 2019

I'm also visiting the Cairns area soon and planning on riding Smithfield and Atherton, any suggested loops or tracks I shouldn't miss?
  14. N

QLD SOLD

Updated, bikes been serviced, installed a new GX eagle casette, shifter, derailleur, also new enduro bearings in the back end. Price also updated.
  15. N

Fidlock Twist Bottle and Bike Mount

I had one but took it off the downtube on my Jeffsy. Personally it was just too awkward for me to put back on without slowing down a little or looking down.
  16. N

New Jeffsy - just the ad deserves its own thread

I hit up YT as I had some sizing issues with my 2018 Jeffsy, best I could get out of them was "lower and longer".
  17. N

QLD SOLD

Price drop and updated pictures.
  18. N

QLD SOLD

I'm at work at the moment so none in great detail, I updated the original post.
  19. N

QLD SOLD

Item: 2018 YT Jeffsy AL 29 Medium Location: Hervey Bay Queensland Item Condition: Under 200km ridden. Some chipped paint on downtube from before I installed protection, some chipped when the mechanic pressed one of the bearings in. Reason for selling: Sizing, at 178cm I'm feeling a little too...
  20. N

Which bike for a new starter..

Don't look past bike stores with sales or clearing last years models. I picked up my first bike which was originally $5000, for $3200 with some haggling.