Search results

1. hdtvkss

Stop me from eating crap!

golf clap for you then....
  2. hdtvkss

Formula One world championship

He's from the UK, whinging is his birth right and national pass time.
  3. hdtvkss

Maldonado has shown hes not just a SORF. you don't win a williams these days by accident. he has many rough edges but they can be sorted over time. a certain 7 time world champ was (is?) well known for similar antics. i dont think that comparing yourself to Massa at this stage is good for...
  4. hdtvkss

i haven't seen that confirmed yet? its probably not a terrible move. next year Mclaren needs to start paying for engines, that puts a hole in the budget where they have been getting free engines and putting all the money into dev. Merc has all the cash, but their problem is drivers. Rosberg...
  5. hdtvkss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx9zIQvrdZU so, watching it again, are you sure about that? the inside line needs to brake earlier to make the corner. webber had the outside line and its his right to hold it. Its the responsibility of the over taker to make it clean, not the defender (this...
  6. hdtvkss

for Ferrari its down to whoever wants to give up chance of being WDC and can quietly follow team orders. Kobayashi, Perez, Sutil, Diresta (why is he so highly rated??!!) would be front runners. both Torro Rosso boys would be in with a long shot, anyone who brings budget will also be considered...
  7. hdtvkss

Its Raikonen back to Maclaren, Hamilton to Merc, Shu to go fall off superbikes again
  8. hdtvkss

Electric Guitar

nice Jnr, was considering getting one a while back but SWMBO decided 10 guitars and 5 amps was the place to draw the line in the sand..... question from a Les Paul nerd, do you know what the neck profile is? 58-59 or 60's? the red is much more pleasant than TV Yellow. also just a heads up...
  9. hdtvkss

ICE Hockey Fans - Bruins in particular

go the Blueshirts!
  10. hdtvkss

i love that i tipped Rosberg for the pole and win in Aus and Mal and both times he threw it away. this time i went with another choice.... doh!
  11. hdtvkss

i put my picks in after the last round...
  12. hdtvkss

MotoGP 2012

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/motorsport/motogp-engine-boost-overkill/story-e6frecuu-1226314914389 Burgess not a huge fan of the return to 1000cc. i think he has a point actually.... WSBK is way more relevant.
  13. hdtvkss

so, why do we have full wet tyres these days in F1 if they throw the red as soon as the field gets them on? learn to drive to the conditions boys.
  14. hdtvkss

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

I use calorie king to record my intake and it seems to be pretty accurate. ive cross checked it with other sites. if i stick to it, ill loose a 1/2 a kilo but then it stalls. could be due to low cals. ive found that meal timing is very important. i was previously doing 2200 odd and...
  15. hdtvkss

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

i would like to ask a question from a MMA point of view. whats the dietry requirements for something like that? while there is plenty of conditioning drills and sessions done, weights on the other hand are not really in the equation. mainly bodyweight or high repetitions with things such as...
  16. hdtvkss

give me an extra week or 2 on the cash? in the middle of root canal hell + a work trip and smack between pays......
  17. hdtvkss

Plow, can i get the info RE deposit?
  18. hdtvkss

picks submitted....
  19. hdtvkss

add me in to your superbru fun if yuo can? i look forward to embarrasing myself
  20. hdtvkss

Comet/meteorite burning up south east of melbourne

ah, definitely a horseman of the apocalypse...... :p