Search results

1. trouble

NSW Rollercoaster Rd.1 Looking to Buy

Hi, looking to buy an entry for Rollercoaster Flow Enduro Rd.1, if anyone can't go I'd love to take their entry off them, with obvious money benefits. Cheers
  2. trouble

*sold please delete sold*

*sold please delete sold*
  3. trouble

Day License price increase to $20

Hey everyone, I was just checking the CCOMTB website for some dates and saw a front page post that Day License for racing as of changes from MTBA will go from $15 to $20. This came into effect from the 31st of March 2011 onwards. I didn't know this, I have a full MTBA so it doesn't concern me...
  4. trouble

Helmet cam ban on race runs-Awaba?

Hey all, I noticed at Awaba state champs race officials at the top were not letting riders down with helmet cams like the contour, or helmet mounted go pro. Chest mount go pros were ok apparently? I haven't heard of any official rules or anything, so what's to go on this? Ps.I did a search...
  5. trouble

What is your fav. App?

Hey all, just doing a small survey type thing on fav. apps whether it be for iOS, Android or Windows/Mac. It isn't spam, just intrigued by what people are willing to pay for or not ect. So if you can state your fav. app, why, and if it was free or not (if not put price if known). If you want...
  6. trouble

Thredbo State round- Looking for a lift?

Hey all, I'm looking for a lift down to the up coming thredbo state round, on wed or thursday. Willing to pay my way of course. I live near Chatswood, Sydney. Cheers! Either reply to the thread, pm me or even text me if you've got room for +1! Mobile: 0434 371 628
  7. trouble

NZ Queenstown Helmet cam

Hey, just got back from Q-town riding the Skyline Gondola mtb park. Here's the first of the helmet cam footage, doing the trails no justice but anyway .I'll be posting more as they get uploaded over the next few days. This video starts off riding hammys, drops into Armageddon and then a...
  8. trouble

DH ...just? another sunday

This is my second sunday which has been fairly changed around. It's current form is near perfect. She weighs fairly nice too. Here's some piccies from the phone. Comments welcome. Just got back from riding her in Queenstown mtb park. THe bike shop there weighed her in at 16.7 kilo's. Zee...
  9. trouble

Search for old AMB article on whistler

Hey all, I can't find an old amb mag from about two years back, it was a couple pages on whistler, and the all the advice , do's and don'ts, if anyone has this pretty keen to get a copy again. Went to the amb website/blog there's no contact form. Any help would be great. cheers.
  10. trouble

TLD D2 open face

looking for a TLD D2 open face helmet, size medium/large, price whatever gauging interest what would you want? Cheers ben
  11. trouble

Coastal Crew/Trek C3 project:Brandom Semenuk

As the title says Coastal Crew and Trek have come together for the C3 project:Brandom Semenuk. Not by me obviously but I thought it was worth a full oost rather than in the youtube thread. Enjoy some quality cinema. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxKrt6_3qGk...
  12. trouble

NSW Please delete not for sale please delete

NOT FOR SALE-PLEASE DELETE- Selling frame only in frame section now
  13. trouble

helmet cam test on local

Song was fitting to the fact it stopped raining in coincide with work/uni one morning. Got out there amongst the wetness. Bit slow but enjoy. I'm working on the whole helmet/camera position to get the visor out of the way take your pick; vimeo or youtube. I closed vimeo upload cause it was...
  14. trouble

Building an Australian 1:04 (updated;photos)

BUILDING AN AUSTRALIAN 1:04 Hey all, I think I have endeavored after reading many a time about the dirt 1:04 to build my own. Having one of my original trails destroyed by council, I set out again to build a planned, proper dh track only a few minutes away to train on that is technical, fast...
  15. trouble

Ourimbah round 2

The usual who's going? : Details from what I know, if Maggs wants to confirm or un-confirm any go for it. When: 23rd, Rego from 8, Racing starts 12 sharp! What: DH of course, $30 for the day, add another $15 for a day license if you need it. The thirty gets you shuttles all day! no private...
  16. trouble

2011 Santa Cruz V10-carbon official

It's on their website without piccies but pinkbike has kindly delved more deeply, enjoy peeps! I just got anew ride but that frame when released will be effective immediately? anyone else got this opinion? http://www.pinkbike.com/news/2011-santa-cruz-v10-2010.html
  17. trouble

A new meaning to "HOPE" brakes-ouch

Couldn't find if this was posted before, did search. Here's an epic accident with detailed pictures (graphic imaging is why I haven't put the images directly in the post, please use link for the photos) http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/photogallery-biker-shrugs-off-freak-accident-3461909
  18. trouble

What is Ironhorse up to now?

Just went to check up the specs on an 09 mkII and found that they are doing a new website coming soon.... one would speculate that there might some new bikes hmmm? http://www.ironhorsebikes.com/
  19. trouble

Official 2010 Snow Season

It's early I know, but figured why not start bantering about planned trips, news with the Olympics and Whistler's failure of a snow season. Anyone racing? Who does what, both board or ski. Anyone going or working for a season, any one with experience?
  20. trouble

LONG LIVE DOWNHILL: Is Downhill dead?

LONG LIVE DOWNHILL Is Downhill Dead? I wake, dreary eyes to breathe in the crisp clean thin air. Hear the Magpies and smell the bakery. Only to be interrupted by my father snoring downstairs. He won't be awake for at least another 3 hours after the exponential effort driving 6 hours one late...