Search results

1. bmx

Possibly the nicest BMX around

Absolutely love this, even though I get hurt every single ride. Never had such a smooth bike or one that rolled so well. Turns heads everywhere and kids are forever asking me to ride it in turn for a ride on their scooter. Frame - Volume Cerberus Forks - Odyssey r25 Bars - Volume Bourbon...
  2. bmx

Pimp As Neon Yellow Intense M9

Due to injury and working a shit 4:1 roster, I haven't been on a mountain bike for over a year. Well I quit my job, but I'm still injured. This is the end result, which I thought I'd post before taking it on it's first ride. Bought it off here at the beginning of the year, then stripped it and...
  3. bmx

Rock Shox Pike 454

Item: Rock Shox Pike 454 Location: Perth Price: Whatever you want Extra Info: After the 454 model. May consider other models. If they're mint I'll pay more
  4. bmx

20mm hub & old brakes

Item: See below Location: Perth Price: Cheap, under $100 Extra Info: Chasing a 32h 20mm hub. Older the better. Prefer black but am easy. Older brakes preferred (2000 - 2006). Prefer shimano too. Also a Shimano 10spd chain
  5. bmx

Planet X Jackflash seatpost size

Just wondering if anyone know what size seat post the Planet X Jackflash took. It is the later model with all the gussets and camo paint.
  6. bmx

Early 2000's parts (eg. Z1 Bombers)

Item: Earlier 2000's parts Location: Perth Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Extra Info: Just bought a new Planet X Jack Flash frame, and need older parts to build it up. First thing I'm chasing is some forks. Something like old Z1 Bombers would be sweet. 20mm wheelset. Let me...
  7. bmx

DJ Forks - Argyle Air or Fox 831/36

Item: DJ Forks Location: Perth Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $500ish Extra Info: Chasing some forks. Need to be straight 1 1/8" steerer. -Rockshox Argyle Solo Air -Fox 831 -Fox 36's that are lowered Consider any other well-known fork that can be lowered to around 80-90mm...
  8. bmx

Last BMX bike check. Ever

I've come to that point in my life, at 23, where my body is too wrecked to ride BMX anymore. Not only from hard stacks, but my wrists and knees can't deal with the rigid framework and high PSI tyres that comes with the sport. After an ankle reconstruction 3 years ago, and arthritis in my main...
  9. bmx

2013 Glory 0

Item: 2013 Giant Glory 0 Location: Perth Price range/Willing to Pay: $2500ish Extra Info: Only after a 2013 ZERO model. Size doesn't matter as I'm poaching it for parts. Please message my phone number on ZERO401 201 940 as it is a shit load easier for me.
  10. bmx

Park/Street frames

Finally hit that point in my life where my body is too stuffed to ride rigid BMXs anymore. The internet at work is crap so I'm limited to how much research I can do. I'm after a frame, chromoly, with a really short back end and decently light too. Not sure what to look at. Also if it comes...
  11. bmx

*SOLD* Formula R0 brake set - new

Item: Formula R0 brakes Location: Perth Item Condition: New Reason for selling: No longer using Price and price conditions: $300 posted Extra Info: Front and rear 2012 model 203mm discs Brand new in box Save yourself $50 from CRC Pictures...
  12. bmx

SOLD. Evil Undead - Med

Item:* Evil Undead frame Location: Perth Item*Condition: Very good Reason*for*selling: No job Price*and*price*conditions: $2750 posted Extra*Info: Size Med Comes with Evil headset, axle, frame protectors. Even the box. May consider trade for a complete bike of lesser value with cash my...
  13. bmx

Evil; Build Thread.

This build is going to take a while so I created a build thread to keep me motivated to buy more parts, quicker. And bring me back to being a Rotorburn posting whore. Took my time getting around to buying a frame, so when this popped up I couldn't resist. Have had these Formula RO brakes...
  14. bmx

Few street shots

Yes I know I'm not wearing a helmet in the last two. Left it in my car which someone else was borrowing. Was only home for a week and wasn't going to miss my chance to ride my new bike. First legit handrail a while ago First ice down a handrail a while back. Over to tooth Double peg surf...
  15. bmx

Dual Crown Forks & 2010+ Glory shock

Item: DH Stuff Location: Perth Price range/Willing to Pay: Give me your price including postage to 6155. Extra Info: For a mate's cheap build. Chasing some dual crown forks. If you have a direct mount stem too that'd be nice. Even if they need a rebuild, that's ok. PM me
  16. bmx

DH bike <$1500 including postage

Item:* Downhill bike sub $1500 Location:* Perth Price*range/Willing*to*Pay: < $1500 including postage Extra*Info:** Seeking a temporary DH bike until mines built. -medium or even a small frame -full 8" -prefer WC or 40 forks - prefer paypal as my accounts over-loaded PM me with your...
  17. bmx

My 2013 Edit

Low quality (but still alright to watch). This was due to I had saved it as a rough, low quality version for my mobile, before finishing it. I lost my memory card which had a lot of the original clips on it, just after I jumped off a roof to flat and f**ked my ankle. Again. So I couldn't...
  18. bmx

*SOLD* BMX - Rear Profile Elite hub with Alienation Runaway

Item: Profile Elite wheel Location: Perth Item Condition: Near new Reason for selling: LHD, multiple wheels Price and price conditions: $270 posted Extra Info: Profile Elite hub; -1 month's use -9t chromo driver -RHD -10m axles, with 14mm adaptors long enough to run pegs (never ran...
  19. bmx

WA *SOLD* 15.8kg Santa Cruz V10 Carbon, $4500 posted

Item: Bicycle Location: Perth Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New job, new bike. No real good reason Price and price conditions: $4500 incl. postage to all metro cities Extra Info: Frame - Santa Cruz V10C alloy rear, MED Shock - RC4 with 450lb Ti spring Forks - Boxxer WC...
  20. bmx

Where to buy Evil Undead frame?

I've done a bit of searching but can't find many places outside of Europe selling Undeads. Does anyone know of a shop I can order one through? Thanks