Search results

1. M

Favorite line in a song

If life's a bitch, Then deaths a Slut, Cause death cums for everyone, And When it cums for you, your Fucked!
  2. M

DJ Dark Angel V24

From this- To this-
  3. M

Avid FR2 Lever

Item: Avid FR2 Lever Location: Anywhere, ill pay postage Item Condition: Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: $10? Extra Info: Pictures:
  4. M

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Yeh sorry i was meant to say "one of the most".
  5. M

One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

VVVVV Jiso had the most unique, new, grand style of his era! Nothing else coming like that out of Melbourne in the 90's. So i say that panels are a lot harder than walls so therefore some leniency has to be given when judging metal. Then you refer to panels as bombing, say that jiso...
  6. M

Alcopops price to drop after tax defeat

i know what im drinking on friday... no not breezers.....Jimmys FTW
  7. M

Yeh for someone that reckons they're a "writer", or were a "writer back in the day", i'm shocked that you cant even see the art in graffiti! That statement proves you've got no idea what your talking about. Especially panels, most of those would of been done in a yard under pressure while...
  8. M

honestly, no offense but that's bullshit. Hes an absolute burner, what are your reasons for thinking hes not an artist? And if your just basing that opinion on the panel in that video:
  9. M

The riding thread.

hey im looking for a second hand bmx bottom bracket? Anyone got one i can buy? cheers
  10. M

Tags scratched into glass. How are people doing this?

Glass is done with rocks, or those drill bits with the sandpaper rock type things. The point of tagging on windows is because it doesn't get buffed which is why they are so widely done on trams and trains as any other writer who gets on that train, the scratchy will always be there.
  11. M

The Photo Snob Thread

one of the photos off my first roll of film on my $50 film slr, bit of editing done in photoshop C&C are welcome.
  12. M

3 piece bmx cranks

bump... will pay more if needed come on someone must have a set
  13. M

3 piece bmx cranks

Item: 3 piece bmx cranks Location: Melbourne preferably but will pay postage Item Condition: Good Reason: new frame Price and price conditions: $30 - $50 Extra Info: Not looking for anything too flashy, they need to have the sprocket attchment where you screw it into the the crank arm...
  14. M

The Rooks round-up Thread

he stole my jumper when he came to melbourne... (i loved that jumper)
  15. M

Random Shittyrail people

ha ha liken this thread, spend alot of time on trains, going to and from school, always end up going back and forth from parties on Fridays and Saturdays. alot of the time we spend in the back drivers carrige, tis a fun secret. Anyone hear about the MC's that started rapping on the loudspeaker...
  16. M

Poker...

i used to play pacific poker but i downloaded this so i can play wit you guys, how do i get to our table?
  17. M

this guy is amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfrKqFp0Zg&NR
  18. M

Future NS Bitch

stretch you budget to get a suburban or streetlegal bitches are allot heavier and worse geo, i.e. longer chain stays which makes it harder to manual and so on.