Search results

1. rail_rider2004

Ingkerreke Mountain Bike Enduro - Alice Springs

For some photos of the event, head on over to the thread here: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?243667-XC-Ingkerreke-Mountain-Bike-Enduro-2012-Alice-Springs
  2. rail_rider2004

XC: Ingkerreke Mountain Bike Enduro 2012 - Alice Springs

The Ingkerreke Commercial Mountain Bike Enduro finished up last weekend in Alice Springs. There week was perfect for riding, cool mornings and mild afternoons, and even the night stage was the most ideal weather you could hope for, and the whole race set in some of the best scenery Alice Springs...
  3. rail_rider2004

Riding in the Centre

As far as a riding destination goes, Alice Springs doesn't usually conjure up thoughts of huge mountains, flowing downhill and freeride trails. Thats the exact reason i offloaded my DH rig and invested in an All Mountain ride (i couldnt bring my self to buy an XC bike!) when i moved from Tas up...
  4. rail_rider2004

DIY Demo

So a few weeks ago i bought a new frame. problem was it was a silver demo....just like everyone elses ......... i soon changed that! i decided to do a DIY job cos ive never done spray painting before, so i thought id learn. finding the time to work on it was the hardest part...
  5. rail_rider2004

2006 Tassie Nats pics

Just putting up some pics i took today. didnt get many as i was driving the shuttles, so these ones are only of the top section. More to come tomorrow! Feel free to post your own up too.