Search results

1. leitch

Trickstuff power resin pads (for Cura 4 brakes)

They’re great, and bitey in all conditions. But the trade off is the wear rate… make sure you buy a few sets if you do order them.
  2. leitch

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Nice! Zac was a pesky 16yo Farker back in the day
  3. leitch

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Ahh, another coil shock victim of the clevis yoke thingy design. Quality fix.
  4. leitch

Newly Released Bikes General

WHerE’S tHE mOTor BRo?
  5. leitch

I mean, that’s basically the level of discourse around HP bikes everywhere, including here…
  6. leitch

Yes, covers all of the mtb trails around Forrest, + big dirt road/4WD track loops start and finish to thin the field/make up the distance.
  7. leitch

Yep, agreed. Second one for me today and probably the last, first was 2022 so basically the same course minus the little bit of single track at the bottom of the last loop. The “upgrades” to the trails have made those trails crap and slippery, while the untouched ones over in Yaugher are just...
  8. leitch

Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

I suspect the workforce situation is a bit more clinical to be honest… I was involved in buying a business in the UK in 2016. The laws there are such that essentially you take all of the existing staff as part of the business as a going concern, or you take no staff ongoing and you basically buy...
  9. leitch

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Yeah the tent village looked a bit bleak in photos tbh, but short of hiring out a shitload of accommodation in New Norfolk and bussing people out and back every day there’s not much alternative… Especially when there’s also Nats DH happening, spectators etc so there’s a whole bunch of other...
  10. leitch

The QUICK question thread.....

I’m all about Rimpact. Easy to fit, way lighter than CC but still actual meaningful rim protection compared to the little flat strip style ones. I bought a mixed set and have the Pro in the back of the enduro bike and Classic or whatever it’s called in the back of the XC bike - even easy to fit...
  11. leitch

Bulk Sealant

Do you have a good relationship with a local shop? Presumably they'll be buying wholesale quantities at trade discounts, see if they can swing you a 5L at cost? Assuming it's for club use or similar and not just that you like to drink it.
  12. leitch

Yeah, big fan of this update. Lovely shaping, love that they've managed to keep it light weight, geo hasn't gone crazy... looks great. The sliders have been on their XC and trail frames for a while now, and hopefully the TT location means they're less vulnerable to dirt/water than the Yeti...
  13. leitch

VIC Nicolai Saturn 14ST - Medium Sold

Confused Germans inhaling too much Argon
  14. leitch

Agree with all the lols about Pivot's insane pricing and Flow's puff piece, but... Damn they do make pretty bikes.
  15. leitch

Confessions from the fuckwits

Yeah, definitely don't go joining any MTB group that has Lysterfield in the title...
  16. leitch

Confessions from the fuckwits

Hahah which one?
  17. leitch

VIC Nicolai Saturn 11 Large - Sold

Sold
  18. leitch

Formula One world championship

Lol. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-06/red-bull-f1-boss-christian-horner-investigated/103430504