Search results

1. JasO

Election 2010: Who will you be voting for? and why? (Constructive forum responses)

I would vote for Rudd every day of the year over Abbott. I haven't been satiated with Rudd's efforts, however I wouldn't want to send Abbott around the world meeting and greeting with the other Prime Ministers and Presidents. Honestly, if I could vote in Gillard for PM I would. The...
  2. JasO

VIC Blk Mrkt (sold pending payment)

PM'd....... =]
  3. JasO

Bike polo

probably just about as much of a fad as fixies.
  4. JasO

Need buying help with fixie/single-speed

Looks like the flight is favourite. I'll try and get my hands on one for a test ride. Thanks guys =)
  5. JasO

Fair enough, I might go post it up in the fixie thread then :) Still trying to hunt down the KHS so I can actually see it in person. Thanks for the info though =) I'm fine with buying second hand, just not in love with the paint on that Zebra. Cheers though
  6. JasO

Hi guys (and girls) I'm in the market for a fixie (or) single-speed. I'm liking: Bianchi Pista - http://www.bianchiusa.com/09-bicycles/09-d2-special/pista/09-d2-pista-fix.html KHS Flight 100 - http://www.khsbicycles.com/05_flite_100_09.htm I would LOVE a bianchi pista concept...
  7. JasO

What type of rider are you?

Started as street riding on a 26" hard tail (STP) Moved onto BMX Now moved to roadies..
  8. JasO

Possible stolen bike on Smith Street

I think those might be the cash converter barcodes. Seems like an ok price compared to most ot the sh*t they peddle off.`
  9. JasO

post up your bmx (s)

^ maybe put a yellow sticker on the bike... or just something else yellow..
  10. JasO

Who has the most songs on farkin?

80gigs worth... a bit of FLAC when i want it, otherwise the lazy 320kbs. (should mean something to you if you like music)
  11. JasO

VIC [SOLD] Colony Endeavour 2008 white/purple

Bike is on its way to Queensland, sold to another happy home. Enjoy mate.
  12. JasO

Guantanamo Bay Inmates What to do with them?

use them as the labour to build more prisons =)
  13. JasO

best bike for the money?

Colony Endeavour bro, what you waiting for. Don't sleep. :cool:
  14. JasO

Bike checks that you fancy.

Eh... Eh... i hate that seat. i could live with the bike.
  15. JasO

Another iTunes question.

is the file extension MP3? If it's WMA or something like that then it could explain it... Try download the same song but from a different person and try and import that, see if it works.
  16. JasO

Xbox 360 or PS3?

Yeah the buttons A, B, X and Y on the xbox are a bit close compared to the PS3 but i make do! I really hate the way the thumbsticks are set out for the PS3, driving games are just real weird to me on the PS3. Directional pad PS3 for sure, but thats because it's where the thumbstick is on the...
  17. JasO

Xbox 360 or PS3?

I had both, and sold them both. PS3 - quieter, smoother looking, blu ray, better looking dashboard. 360 - louder (new ones are a lot quieter than the first ones though) cheaper, better controller in my opinion. They both get the majority of the same games (apart from the exclusives...
  18. JasO

Is Blk Mrkt really dead??

That is the worst comment I have read in quite some time. I think you need to go experience the real world.
  19. JasO

happy new year any reso;utions?

Be top in class at uni. Dump my stupid girlfriend and get a new one.
  20. JasO

VIC [SOLD] Colony Endeavour 2008 white/purple

A payment was supposed to go into my account today 1.01.09, so if it did then the bike is sold...otherwise keep going as per usual.