Search results

1. JasO

Need buying help with fixie/single-speed

Hi guys (and girls) I'm in the market for a fixie (or) single-speed. I'm liking: Bianchi Pista - http://www.bianchiusa.com/09-bicycles/09-d2-special/pista/09-d2-pista-fix.html KHS Flight 100 - http://www.khsbicycles.com/05_flite_100_09.htm I would LOVE a bianchi pista concept...
  2. JasO

VIC [SOLD] Colony Endeavour 2008 white/purple

Item: Colony Endeavour 2008 Location: Southbank, Victoria Item Condition: Pretty good, a few scratches and the green marks from some park bench! Those might come out though... Reason for selling: Need money for uni next year. Price and price conditions: 800 ONO Extra Info: Bike is the...
  3. JasO

change 'post your ride' to 'bike checks'

i just think it's more trendy.. should it be done?
  4. JasO

Sold..

Thanks to all the genuine interest, and the guys who with the 'wtf are you for real' comments, i had a good laugh =D now thanks to a guy on this forum i have a beautiful russian bride. =D for all you other suckers here is the price and info. [/I] Item: Black Market MOB Location...
  5. JasO

Black Market MOB

Frame - Black Market MOB Front shock - Pikes Handlebars - Deity Stem - Deity Headset - FSA Grips - WeThePeople Saddle - Deity Seatpost - Black Market Riot Post Rear brake - Juicy 5 Cranks - Deity Chain - Shadow Conspiracy half link Pedals - Crank Brothers 5050XX Rear hub - TuffNek...
  6. JasO

30.0mm Seat clamp white or black.

What:What: Seat clamp 30.0mm Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever it costs Location: Melbourne Extra Info:I want a 30.0 seat clamp, preferably white, if not white then black will have to do. I'll be calling all the shops around town tomorrow to try and find something but if i cant maybe...
  7. JasO

Found

Sorry double thread
  8. JasO

Sold

Item: Juicy five - front Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Don't use anymore Price and price conditions: $80 + postage Extra Info: Works great, not that i ever used it much, rotor spins great, no damage Pictures: Thanks.
  9. JasO

Sold Delete me! Thanks

Item: 24 LeToy 4 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good, few scratches, only cosmetic. Reason for selling: New frame Price and price conditions: 395 will post, should be around $30 (if its a little bit more i'll pay it) Extra Info: Comes with seat clamp and fsa headset if you want the...
  10. JasO

Ω...LeToy...Ω

My LeToy 4. Frame: 24 LeToy 4 Forks: Rockshox Pike Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 (F&R) Cranks: TruVativ Holzfeller Stem: Easton Vice Bar: Easton EA50 Sprocket: Blackspire 32T Seat: SDG Freestyle Post: Funn post Seat Clamp: 24 Cockring Grips: DaBomb lock ons Pedals: Crank Bros 5050XX Rims: Sun Rhyno...
  11. JasO

Sold Delete me! Thanks

shazzzzzzam.
  12. JasO

sold delete thanks

building the MOB!
  13. JasO

Sold Delete me! Thanks

selling other things...keeping bikes.
  14. JasO

Sold Delete me! Thanks

building the MOB!
  15. JasO

Sold Delete me! Thanks

blk mrkt mob.
  16. JasO

sold Delete me

building the MOB!
  17. JasO

Sold Delete me! Thanks

look out for the black market mob in a few weeks.
  18. JasO

Sold Delete me! Thanks

Not sold, I'm just going to build up my black market mob!
  19. JasO

Why do people only have the rear brake?

Why do the guys with the dirt jumpers and street MTBs only run the rear brake? i mean when it comes time to stop in a hurry the front brake is only going to help, of course if you're racing and you just grab a handful of front brake whist going through a corner you'll have a nice tumble, but if...
  20. JasO

Sold Delete me! Thanks

I'm going to keep this bike complete until my new ride is finished, as i can't be without a bike for a long time, i've done that and it sucks!