Search results

1. I

04 Race Machines (Gemini DH & NEW Polished Santa Cruz)

Hayes when i built it was awating new brake Hope Mono 4 now on front and back on the gemini Shimano Xt's on Santa Cruz soon to be mono minis James
  2. I

Another shot taken from the local dh
  3. I

Huh i dont get you ? are you trying to compliment me, take the piss or what ? James
  4. I

One pic here frome last weekends race hehehe spy sticker and Big O goggles OOppps
  5. I

The Cranks are like UBER AWESOME.. 475grams arms and spider lifetime guarentee against competative DH racing... The Shock is a Swinger 6 Way The price is £4000 (didnt pay that team deal) James
  6. I

English are Rich ?????? WHATTTTTTTT with our tax rates :oops: Took the chameleon out for a spin the other day, its so much better than the tazer i didnt thing anything would be but this is.. James
  7. I

New 04 4x Bike (Warning Polished Bike) Just need to put my new XTR Right hand crank arm on and some new mono minis Schwweeeetttttttt James
  8. I

Had first ride on it today, man the bike is so awesome, light,nimble.pedals well,quiet,stiff,solid back end feel.. And the rear brake is 70% bedded in and its awesome... :))))))
  9. I

Its the Ti railed one weighs 142g
  10. I

Cheers guys, no problems with the MRP fitted straight on.. And yes the forks are 04 Boxxer WC's And the seat is pretty comfy actually its the perfect shape so fits quite well... The seat will be only used come race weekends... James
  11. I

What a beauty... Came in New Years Eve, built it up today.. One problem with the BB Cannondale must of messed up with threading the bb, so needs re-facing tomorrow.. I think you can see pretty much every part the cranks wil be silver 170mm Middleburn RS7's and a MRP Slalom And waiting on the...
  12. I

six piston calliper

Heres a loada pics guys, mine will be here real soon... ohh £180 , retail price...
  13. I

Anyone in Cairns ??

Yup he does..... This is well weird, he would of had black hair, small ish build, 5ft 10...
  14. I

My UK Ride

LOL didnt intend too... Err quite alot £4500 for M1 £2000 for Tazer so thats $15.574 Aud Dollars..... OUCH
  15. I

Darling Harbour Water gap

Sweet jump, when i was there in August, i was looking at that thinking dammm i wish i had my bike. Keep it up.....
  16. I

My UK Ride

Ok heres the updated pic will all my new bits..... With her sister Being Raced P=www.sportpixs.co.uk
  17. I

Anyone in Cairns ??

Cheers man.....
  18. I

My UK Ride

Yeah only can afford one at the minute... The rims are good, but get a tiny ding are there dead, still need to get the pliers on the ding, and straighten it out, and see if it still works
  19. I

Cairns MTB Club

Does the guy who seems quite involved in the club in Cairns, works at Extreme in the Shopping Center ?? Come on the Forum ? If so i was speaking to him in-store in August, and he was telling me about the race that was happening that weekend, he had longish hair... If he comes on here i...