Search results

1. bushy

King of the Hill Rnd 2 (More photos)

Hey all. Great racing on sunday. Well done to Club Mud for holding another successfull event. I've got heaps of photos from sundays race. I have gone through and listed the ones which are decent quality. They are (in no particular order); 14, 131, 97, 91, 140, 101, W3 x 3, 139 x 2...
  2. bushy

Best 4WD bog ever!

I just got this in an email, so some of you have probably seen it. But this would have to be the best bogged 4wd I've ever seen. Enjoy.:)
  3. bushy

riding 4 free

just a couple of snaps of Rastas & me being silly.
  4. bushy

Few more Ararat snaps

I only remembered to take my camara down the hill once so only got a few photos, I think they're all of under 15/17?. Sorry, no more than this.
  5. bushy

Measuring rear wheel travel????

Im hoping someone can tell me if Im working this out properly. I have a bighit spec sport (5.5") with a fox dhx 5.0 shock (200mm lenght, spring says 2.35" stroke). I bought it 2nd hand as is. I get a really plush ride, even on the bigger hits. But sometimes I feel like I'm not getting...
  6. bushy

Shameless self promotion of north shore & Tony's

Had a good time on weekend. Fun little demo at a kids birthday party. Spread the ramps to 4m (measured) and may go bigger soon. Photos are; Rastas' fun (or funny) n/s Rastas 4m ramp gap Bushy 4m ramp gap Rastas roof drop to ramp Rastas:D
  7. bushy

Big Flatty at Pt Lonsdale

Yeah, I know everone's seen 'em before. But this photo turned out good so I put it on. Rastas going big!
  8. bushy

Quarry

Hey Sanchez. 1 photo turned out pretty good and the others not so good. I also put the one of the new line we haven't done yet (needs more work but cant wait). 1st photo - 888 Sanchez 2nd photo - him again at landing of new drop
  9. bushy

todays session - quarry & drop zone (geelong)

Hey guys. Heres the photos from todays session. First group of photos is from the quarry, props to G for not being a mtbiker (he's a sk8ter) but still doing all the stunts. Rastas new giant faith 2 rips. Best bike I've riden so far. Man, I rode up a steep grass hill like a mountain goat...