Search results

1. O

Customer Service Warning

Haha can't tell if you're serious or not. Cheers
  2. O

Customer Service Warning

Ahh its a Merida e160 900E...don't hate me for being an ebiker haha health issues unfortunately led me to be an ebiker...otherwise there is a perfectly good sc bronson collecting dust in the shed I cant ride, which annoys me to no end. Yeah not sure on the dt bearings, mate is dt brand manager...
  3. O

Customer Service Warning

Its 2 months old now....but honestly I have less issues with all my other bikes that are alot older.
  4. O

Customer Service Warning

Haha yeah I can be diplomatic..well usually
  5. O

Customer Service Warning

Yeah others have suggested I contact the manufacturer to let them know that one of their stores treats their customers so poorly. Time to write some e-mails I suppose.
  6. O

Customer Service Warning

Nah its all stock, just Universe seems to want to fuck me over haha. I will take it further, just shitty with my current circumstances but yeah, not what I wanted from a new bike.
  7. O

Customer Service Warning

Wouldn't usually go out of my way to review or warn people of terrible customer service...but this was over the top and never been treated so poorly in the bike industry in my life. I purchased a bike from my LBS (no naming when there is only one side of the story). After a month rear shock Fox...
  8. O

Hi Mate, If you are keen on some pedals, You can transfer money I'll have them out as soon as...

Hi Mate, If you are keen on some pedals, You can transfer money I'll have them out as soon as money clears Cheers Ivan
  9. O

Sold

Sorry mate, sold
  10. O

Grips! ESI - Ergon GE1 or what do you use?

So after suffering an injury and now having a bad wrist, and also having a tendancy to run my hands on the very end of my bars I am always in pain when riding. Bike came stock with Santa Cruz Palmdales (too thin and hurt my hands/wrist like all hell). Swapped to old faithful ODI's and improved...
  11. O

Sold

Soldsoldsoldsoldsold
  12. O

Delete

13. O

what to do with old rotors

Not swingers, but we like a good ride ;) Thats myself and the misses company. So what to do with old rotors....send them our way and save them from the scrap heap and we can turn them into a clock for you.
  14. O

Mt Alexander DH runs Closed

Yeah think he needs to get back into bending crank spiders off that old rock huck.
  15. O

Whistler 2012

2 day till the park opens!! weather is super good at the minute ( actually unseasonaly hot right now)and alot of the trails in the valley are all clear and good to ride, pemby and squamish are super dusty! Opening day should be sick.
  16. O

Turner and Norco

So before i head off to Canada i thought i would drain my bank account of any extra money I didn't really have to start with :p Turner DHR fox 40 rc4 saint cranks saint brakes mrp guide saint hubs on dt ex500 thomson post fizik seat NORCO RANGE 1 FOX Factory 36 TALAS FIT RLC 160 mm FOX RP 23...
  17. O

VIC 180mm saint centrelock rotor - SOLD

Sold!.............
  18. O

VIC 180mm saint centrelock rotor - SOLD

Item: 180mm saint centrelock rotor RT79 Location: Melbourne SE suburbs - Glen Waverley Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: 203mm rotor Price and price conditions: $20 + post obo Extra Info: Must sell before Saturday as I leave the country Pictures:
  19. O

Sold

Sold.,...................