Search results

1. americo dias

Sold Fox 34 Rythm 150mm

Item: Fox 34 Rythm 150mm Location: Tarneit, VIC Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgraded Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: 2018 Rhythm Series 34 FLOAT 27.5 150 GRIP Part number: 910-18-158 Description: 2018, 34, A, FLOAT, 27.5in, Rhythm, 150, Grip Sweep-Adj, Matte Blk, YS...
  2. americo dias

Runt/SD Components VS Coil

Hi everyone, I have recently purchased a new to me fork from one of the members here. I had been looking at the runt for my fox 34 and in the spirit of consistency am now looking at it for the Lyrik. Both those options are out of stock from DSD. I have a friend and fellow member who got in my...
  3. americo dias

Felt Double Drive

Hey, Any idea as to what bearings fit the Felt Double Drive? I purchased a Felt Chasm and the wheels are not turning smooth.
  4. americo dias

2018 Giant Trance 2 with RS Super Deluxe RCT

Hi, I need to access the brain bank! I have found a decent deal on one of these 2019 shocks but it's off an Evil Offering which I believe is LC/LR tuned. The current Fox Perf DPS fitted is a MC/MR tune. I believe one of the previous Trance models was fitted with the RS super deluxe RCT, does...
  5. americo dias

Sold Merida BIG.TRAIL 800 2018 sz.M

Item: Merida BIG.TRAIL 800 2018 sz.M 17" Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used, a few scratches from transport and use but presents very well. Reason for selling: Looking to upgrade to a dually Price and price conditions: Open to offers / swaps Extra Info: Few upgrades done Pictures: Yep I...
  6. americo dias

Sold SixSixOne 4X4 Shin/Knee Guard

Item: SixSixOne 4X4 Shin / Knee Guard Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used once Reason for selling: Too big Price and price conditions: $30 posted Extra Info: Sz Large Full Coverage Eva foam, 300 denier shell with nylon inserts 12mm Eva foam...
  7. americo dias

Sold Yari / Pike airshaft

Item: Yari / Lyrik / Pike airshaft Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used (barely) Reason for selling: Upgraded Price and price conditions: Make me an offer Extra Info: Yari/Lyric 130mm Pike 26" - 150mm ; 27.5" - 140mm; 29" - 120mm Pictures:
  8. americo dias

Yari Motion Control Damper

Hey, If taken apart, does the Rockshox Motion Control damper require to be bled? Or is it just a matter of putting in the required amount of oil and closing it all up?
  9. americo dias

Can M506 levers be used with M8000 calipers?

Hi, I just purchased a Merida Big Trail 800 to replace my Cube Analog. Over my ownership of the latter I upgraded pretty much every component. One of which was the brake set upgraded to M8000 levers and calipers. The M506 brakes that are on the Merida don't seem to have the bite I am after and...
  10. americo dias

***SCAM *** Bikesworld.com.au *** SCAM ***

Hey, Has anyone purchased a bike from www.bikesworld.com.au ? I have bought a bike from them on Wednesday 27th of December and haven't received a single piece of correspondence. Should I get the transaction overturned or am I overreacting?