Search results

1. Onion Bhaji

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

and you sound like my gay whore who is willingly giving me free service with an arrogant face. :) ( take it - take it more with such arrogant actions ) by pying without invitation. such free services are good and best`1 ;) go on claiming to be my whores. and im not fag or say gay so dont be my...
  2. Onion Bhaji

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

my dear ( gay friend ) that i have already explain but real thing you will neither read nor ( take it as granted ) ever be able to follow. so what more can i do ? for my business is done. now you read it or not. accept it or reject it. is it my problem ? if you go to hell. is it my problem ...
  3. Onion Bhaji

trolling is always trolling. thanks i know you are all clever enough to *give dog bad name and hang it* cuz you will never be able to follow the real thing. so no problem. ;) and go to hell. for my business is done. now you do as you like. rot in this world as an football.
  4. Onion Bhaji

so you have seen your papa before our birth ? and knows it that who has tilled your real mum ? ( woaaa...........joke is nice ) im dying with ..... these poor dots ( woaaa.......
  5. Onion Bhaji

if there is any one who knows more than real mum than come forward and prove yourself. ( although it is impossible ) simply come forward and prove yourself. and simply useless babbling will not help you.
  6. Onion Bhaji

now you are simply to be rejected. ( get out ) rascal whore and silently shake your head on my genitals by pying without invitation. but stay silent ( whore ) or i will break your head without kicking or touching it at all. ;)
  7. Onion Bhaji

so you mean that our mother is an fool who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her ? is that she is an fool that she is telling me about an imaginary things that there is papa before my birth ? is that she is an fool ? and ( rascal frauds ) like you are more than...
  8. Onion Bhaji

if there is anyone who is really intelligent and knows more than real mother ( aka authority ) than come forward ( although it is impossible ) but kindly come forward and prove yourself. :)
  9. Onion Bhaji

nah nah im no more interested in beating the dead horse(s) like you. for i have already thrown an shoe filled with potty and urine on your face with an open challenge. and i will ask forgiveness from you ? ( waahaa ) joke is nice. but not good enough to make my smile. so try harder a bit. and...
  10. Onion Bhaji

do you realize ? that i give no piss for persons like you ? do you understand that im already feed up from the trolls like you ?
  11. Onion Bhaji

just push the trigger of that thing which is in your id photos mouth. and finish the business ( broken failure ) :)
  12. Onion Bhaji

now you kindly stay here and enjoy your smell of potty and urine. :)
  13. Onion Bhaji

now you are an broken failure. :) and you go on enduring your horse shit ;)
  14. Onion Bhaji

now as far as question of insults so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?” what is your answer ?? ( and im not insulting you but throwing an...
  15. Onion Bhaji

now what i have to do with Australia or any other stolen country by europeans ? after all all same breed under the different names. so what i have got to do with any of you ? why are you disturbing me ? do i want your money ? women ? so that you are giving me so much trouble ? OR im rapping...
  16. Onion Bhaji

dont feed me troll and just push the trigger which is in your ID photo :) you are unwanted as hell. :)
  17. Onion Bhaji

so you mean that our mothers are endurer of horseshit ? cuz she is not dryly claiming to know that she has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her. but it is an undeniable fact ( hypocrite fraud ) and where is that intelligent person who can challenge the authority of...
  18. Onion Bhaji

( piss of your 10 neigbours ) dont think that every women is like your mum. :) who is banged by her 10 neigbours at once. and give this world unwanted rascals like you. :) and do you know it ? that even your mum did not wanted it that you should take birth. so you are unwanted child :) who is...
  19. Onion Bhaji

and stop being always whore of someone else at such an self proclaimed government post. :)
  20. Onion Bhaji

yes i will give you evidence. but before that you have to give me evidence or tell the process by which you recognzie your real papa. cuz you also never seen him before your birth. so give me evidence which can prove that man to whom you call papa is your real papa. tell us the damn process...