Search results

1. K

Raaw Madonna V2.2

Rulezman only does friction reduction mods..lots of polishing of stanchions and sizing bushes correctly makes for a smmmoooooth action. Have you considered putting the Dougal damper into that fork? It would be a great combo and probably be one of the best performing Mezzers out there.
  2. K

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

holy fuck dude. 6 months off the bike.....did you get a new foot? joking...hope the recovery goes much quicker than you think mate.
  3. K

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Good to know you can charge them. I thought they were single use...you know, like forks :p
  4. K

Push need a lesson from the guys at Intend on how to explain what’s going on inside their fork instead of relying on those that drank their koolaid to make a purchase….not a poppet valve in sight ;)
  5. K

Yeah I figured it was too elaborate to be a joke. My credit card has been trembling since April 1…
  6. K

Sold Trickstuff Maxima brakeset

Item: Trickstuff Maxima brake set Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent apart from one small scratch on one lever Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: $1400 shipped Extra Info: Kevlar hoses fitted (90cm and 150cm long). Also comes with braided hoses (89cm and...
  7. K

Can confirm they work with transmission. I'm using it all on my Nomad. For the Dread, E13 have a chainring that is 3mm boost or flip it over to be 0mm transmission compatible. A set of Trickstuff Maxima would work so well with this bike ;)
  8. K

Bargain buys thread

such a fucked up sense of humour :D
  9. K

Bargain buys thread

Probably the reason why the price has been reduced.. Black stanchions, leg guards and dual bolt axle clamps :cool:
  10. K

Braking bumps are really felt when the fork chassis doesn't have enough fore aft stiffness imo. That would have been the biggest weakness of your coiled 36. The fore aft stiffness of an USD fork is huge in comparison. Interesting you are blowing thru the stroke on the fork, I had the same issue...
  11. K

MTB shoes

Found the 2FO shoes a little narrow also. Tried the 5Ten/Adidas and found them to be the same so ponied up again for the allegedly wider version and half a size bigger. I seriously think they were smaller than the first ones so they didn't work out for me. I then tried the new Crankbrothers flat...
  12. K

Hard to bullshit when something is simply good
  13. K

Newly Released Bikes General

Cmon mate. That is not a good looking bike. At least the Pole was interesting looking, that doesn’t do it for me at all. I also have just picked up something else lol.
  14. K

Lovely build mate.
  15. K

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Currently V6 Nomad vs new Dready... but give it a week :D
  16. K

I am quite excited to see how the new Dread performs (hopefully only a week or two to go). Rarely a bad report about the V1 bikes and with the improvements with the V2 Druid things are looking good!
  17. K

Sold SOLD Carbonda FM936 (100mm) frameset

You mean you have a fork already for your next build?
  18. K

Trans BC. Gotta finish what you’ve started mate. I’m not resting until I’ve done all three! (I wouldn’t mind actually finishing one lol).
  19. K

VIC Adaptors, grips, headset, bottom bracket & valves.

I’ll take this please if still available? Deity Copperhead stem, platinum. Brand new. 31.8mm clamp, 50mm length $90 posted