Search results

1. K

Sold Trickstuff Maxima brakeset

Item: Trickstuff Maxima brake set Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent apart from one small scratch on one lever Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: $1400 shipped Extra Info: Kevlar hoses fitted (90cm and 150cm long). Also comes with braided hoses (89cm and...
  2. K

QLD Santa Cruz Megatower V1 XL

Item: Santa Cruz Megatower V1 size XL Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $7500neg Extra Info: - Megatower CC XL frame (DiedBro protection) - Santa Cruz carbon wheels on Onyx Vesper Hubs - Sram Code RSC brakes (200mm) - Ohlins...
  3. K

AM 3

4. K

QLD Brand new WTB trail boss tyres

Item: WTB Trail Boss tyres Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $40 each Extra Info: 29x2.6 light casing fast rolling. 27.5x2.6 tough casing fast rolling. Pictures
  5. K

Sold 2024 Fox X2 shock

Item: Fox X2 230x65mm Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent. Reason for selling: Doesn’t fit new bike. Price and price conditions: $650 plus post Extra Info: Originally off a Kenevo SL. Fully rebuilt to 2024 spec by Fox Australia and has only 1hr ride time since (sold bike). Pictures
  6. K

Sold 2023 Rockshox ZEB Ultimate RC2 fork

Item: 2023 Rockshox ZEB Ultimate RC2 190mm travel 29er Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent. Appears new. Reason for selling: Dorado. Price and price conditions: $1000 plus post Extra Info: Immaculate condition. Steerer is 215mm and has been threaded for OneUp tool. If the thread is cut...
  7. K

NZ MTB Rally

Anyone entering this? https://nzmtbrally.com/ Looks like an excellent week!
  8. K

Sold Specialized Gen 3 Turbo Levo frame with extras

Item: 2022 Specialized Turbo Levo Gen 3 S4 (large) frameset with 700wh battery. Location: Brisbane, but willing to assist with shipping if required. Item Condition: Excellent. Reason for selling: New bike. Price and price conditions: $7500 for frame and listed parts. Extra Info: Purchased...
  9. K

:eek:
  10. K

Sold Trickstuff Power pads Formula Cura 4

Item: Trickstuff Power pads to suit Formula Cura 4 brakes (2 pairs) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $75 posted Extra Info: I’ve removed the paint off the edges of two pads as per pic. I was going to experiment with fitting them to...
  11. K

Sold 2022 Durolux RC2

Item: 2022 Suntour Durolux RC2 Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Like new. Reason for selling: $$ Price and price conditions: $500 for the Durolux. Plus shipping. Extra Info: Suit 29" wheels. 44mm offset. Currently 170mm travel and comes with a spare 160mm travel air shaft. Steerer approx...
  12. K

Hope Tech 4 V4 vs everything else

Anyone have any experience with the newish V4 Hope brakes? Specific comparisons to other brakes would be great to hear about. i have a set of German brakes that have reset my expectations of brakes but I’m still open to trying other things (and don’t want to spend that amount of money again)...
  13. K

AM 2

14. K

QLD OnOff Stoic stem

Item: OnOff Stoic stem Location: post Price range/Willing to Pay: $Neg Extra Info: Long shot I know but maybe someone has one hoarded from early Mondraker days?
  15. K

Sold Rockshox Super Deluxe shock

Item: 2021 Rockshox Super Deluxe 205x65mm Trunnion Mount Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Spare Price and price conditions: $375 posted Extra Info: Is 65mm travel as I have removed the 5mm travel spacer. Comes with the bottom hardware. Picture:
  16. K

Sold Rear wheel - DT Swiss EX511 rim and DT350 hub

Item: 27.5 DT Swiss EX511 rim with DT350 ratchet boost hub Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Bought as a spare and had minimal use Reason for selling: Not required Price & conditions: $425 pickup or plus postage Extra Info: 30mm internal width. Boost hub. 32 hole. 6 bolt. DT Swiss spokes. 18t...
  17. K

Sold MTX Gold brake pads

Item: MTX Gold brake pads to suit SRAM Code brakes (one set for one caliper) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: $55 shipped Extra Info: Pic shows two sets…only one for sale.
  18. K

Sold SRAM Code RSC rainbow brakeset with HS2 rotors

Item: SRAM Code RSC rainbow brakeset with 6 bolt HS2 rotors Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: $500 shipped Extra Info: These were new when I built the Madonna which was like yesterday...(June this year to be exact). Original...
  19. K

Sold OneUp Components 180mm dropper

Item: OneUp Components 180mm 30.9mm V2 dropper Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used and good Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: $200 shipped Aus wide Extra Info: Functions perfectly. Has a small stone chip that I only noticed when I took the post off the bike to...
  20. K

Sold Formula Cura 4 brakeset with rotors

Item: Formula Cura 4 brakeset with two 203mm Formula Monolitic rotors. Uncut hoses. All brand new. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: New Reason for selling: New build isn't happening Price and price conditions: $400 pick up or plus postage Extra Info: Pic of rotor is one off the net and it's...