Search results

1. S

Home Brew

Got a Silver medal for a Mulberry Triple at the perth beer show, (to me taste like cheap merlot)
  2. S

Advice on F/S XC bike

cheers or the tips, I " started" back on a xc race 2 week ago, on my Giant hardtail, which went "OK" I have ridden few fs bikes, and TBH I find all the big wheel bikes feel like boats, while my 26"er seem very comfortable I will continue lookin'
  3. S

Proflex bikes and Girvin forks (damper upgrading?)

Hi All I recently bought a 97 Proflex beast, has anyone had much luck rebuilding these recently?
  4. S

Number plate on bike rack

How to people fit their aux plates on? straps?
  5. S

Hi yes already ordered, cheers
  6. S

Shimano Deore Brakes BR-M486 spongy/weak

cant see any weak spots , ill give up I reckon, they are shite but not dangerous
  7. S

my wife has similar vintage Avid brakes and they feel 10x better
  8. S

Hi All, is there a known issue with these brakes? I realise they are about 10 years old, but, bleeding and new pads and still cant get the bloody lever to feel anything other than vague and weak with a huge about of free play, should I just get my local bike shop to have a go, or am I...
  9. S

Bike shop guy here in WA, told me they are not compulsory, here, so I have not got one
  10. S

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

would those forks be a huge anus pain to fix?
  11. S

Whisky!

lagavulin 16 laphroig 1/4 cask
  12. S

nice 90's KHS on gumtree Perf
  13. S

Hi Thanks for that, I am after the smaller shorter ones, but thank for your help
  14. S

cool, sound good, let me know if you wanna move them on, no hurry etc
  15. S

Not sure if this is allowed, but does anyone out there have either of these gathering dust: Dave Chain Device Onza Curved small bar ends or similar trying to get my 95 ish vintage Giant ATX 890 back on the trails, don't know here is put the parts that came off the bike, suspect the bin...
  16. S

Advice on F/S XC bike

I see, Ill have to try and go somewhere to do some sizing Cheers
  17. S

Home Brew

I just knocked out a Belgian Triple with basmati rice and Thai basil, ala The Bruery Trade winds triple clone this batch doesn't seem to have much thai basil flavour or aroma though..
  18. S

Advice on F/S XC bike

yeh the spark 940 on run out looksdamn good fro $3Kish, ill kep an eye out for one, as all l and xl sold out(2017s)
  19. S

Advice on F/S XC bike

yeh, you are prolly right, I think the Scott spark 940 might be my best option,
  20. S

Advice on F/S XC bike

Hi yes, the Brain certainly seem to be a worry, particularly on the 2nd hand market