Search results

1. twitchie

What does your day look like?

It also flogs the hell outta the brums
  2. twitchie

Oh hahaha my bad! Yeh i dont really see the point of skiding in burms
  3. twitchie

work/trades...what do you do for a crust?

Poodles corner milk bar...no dodgy shit sold here
  4. twitchie

I hope you drive a manual. Get some nice scandos happening linking some corners like luke fink
  5. twitchie

Lol I lost it
  6. twitchie

Hahaha Yep sure its works a treat
  7. twitchie

Its the best thing when you can make enough money to pay the bills keep the roof over yourhead and have more time to do what you enjoy!
  8. twitchie

Not a problem mate well pm me if ya abit quiet when ever I usealy have some work floating around
  9. twitchie

If ya got some free time in mid to late August and interested in doing some work in geelong, i may have a 150sq meter shop fit that I’ll require some extra hands
  10. twitchie

The shit those kids have been threw to put them where they are now, you cant blame them for their attitude and actions The hole reasoning behind guy like you is to help them and guide them in the way their poor excuse for parents/family couldnt
  11. twitchie

Im willing to bet youve seen and hurd of some pretty tough situations
  12. twitchie

Bordem got the better of me
  13. twitchie

not sure if theres anything on here already, well nothing i can find anyway. so what does people do to fund your hobbie? Im a cabinet maker, the bussiness is a family business. it was started by my parents in about 1988-9ish roughly 30 years. they recently semi retired and left me to manage...
  14. twitchie

Enduro or dh

Lol ill try my best
  15. twitchie

Enduro or dh

With what everyone has been saying about coil vs air i think i would just stick to air unless the bike has coil already on it. Im not racing or by any means tring to go pro so i doubt ill notice the difference. Lightness isnt major issue as im use to having a bike slightly on the heavyer side...
  16. twitchie

Enduro or dh

Dam yeh thats alot a helpful info lol. Ok so yeh i should have clarified afew things with my riding style. Due to my body being aggressivly abused from my younger years of skating then to bmx, doing massive drops and huge jumps my knees, ankles and shoulders dont agree with them. The...
  17. twitchie

Enduro or dh

Ok so basically a bike with anything from 140-160mm travel would be perfect for an all rounder. And with coil and air the only way to tell if it suits me is to try both. I just wasn’t sure if one was better than the other or not. So airs alot more user friendly?
  18. twitchie

Enduro or dh

Excuse the stupidity on this question, all new to me. But Arnt coil old technology compard to air? Ive got rockshox tora forks on my hard tail and they a coil shock and i hear of people upgrading to air on the front? Or front and rear a whole different ball game?
  19. twitchie

Enduro or dh

Thanks for the heads up guys. What sort of travel does an enduro offer? What sort of brands should i keep clear of? And ive been seeing alot more people with coil on the rear is this just a cheaper option to air or this personal preference?
  20. twitchie

Enduro or dh

Did you find it was really only limited to dh tracks?