Search results

1. Prickles

Product Review Huck Norris anti flat tubeless protection

Similar findings here. I also have had a few issues inflating tyres at times with a blocked valve or whatever... I just purchased some of the special valves like this https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/flat-tire-defender-no-clog-valve-stems-40mm-2-piec So see how that goes - initial...
  2. Prickles

About 80kg. Only new to riding but giving all trails a go. Single track stuff, jumps where I can etc. Probably not much help sorry
  3. Prickles

Did a good 18km at Nerang today - just ran 15psi front and rear and the bike felt great. Pretty sure I could feel the extra dampening from the DIY CC! Very rocky trails, not many jumps etc so more testing to do but so far so good!
  4. Prickles

I burped a tyre the other day for the first time (running a Polygon Entiat TR8 with 3" tyres at 15psi tubeless) so decided to look at HN or CC and stumbled upon these comments. I went to bunnings today and grabbed some k-flex tubing (they didn't have any large foam backing stuff) and installed...
  5. Prickles

Product Review Polygon Siskiu T8

Nope. First excuse was that dropper posts were out of stock and arriving the next day, then it was moving warehouse, then it was the bike was actually out of stock but shipment being unloaded on the 14th. Edit: latest update is that they sold out of the T8 (wtf?) and are waiting for the next...
  6. Prickles

Product Review Polygon Siskiu T8

Nice review. I have a Siskiu T8 on the way (my first bike ever) but i have been getting the run around.. Ordered and paid on the 7th of Feb (site said in stock) yet it is now the 19th and still haven't got it. Had basically a phone call or website chat every day since ordering and had 3...